knicks potential offseason moves

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
i really dont think the knicks should go for a bug marque guard as we already have enough of these - marb,francis,crawford. But if we could package francis and jerome james in a package i would think seriously about it

I think the knicks should make a trade for young, defensive players who are not in the publics eye alll the time,

I would love to see the knicks trade Francis (or Marbury is we have to) and Frye for Bogut and Mo Williams.

I would really like to see these players in the knicks uniform whether it is possible or not - dhoward, jhoward, ron artest, battier.

If we could make a good serious trade for a younger defensive, assist getting forward we should make a big trade.

We should not trade any draft picks and use the ones we have wise.

"the untradables for me"

David Lee
Curry
Balkman
Collins
Marbury*

tradeables

frye
richardson
crawford

Francis*
Jerome James*
Jeffries*

:thumbsup: currys signing as coach. He should retire as GM though, and let someone old and mature take over who can be swayed

metrocard

Legend
Richardson is tradeable? He's our best all around player. Curry is tradeable IMO, we can get alot for him, especially when his value is high.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
i really dont think the knicks should go for a bug marque guard as we already have enough of these - marb,francis,crawford. But if we could package francis and jerome james in a package i would think seriously about it

I think the knicks should make a trade for young, defensive players who are not in the publics eye alll the time,

I would love to see the knicks trade Francis (or Marbury is we have to) and Frye for Bogut and Mo Williams.

I would really like to see these players in the knicks uniform whether it is possible or not - dhoward, jhoward, ron artest, battier.

If we could make a good serious trade for a younger defensive, assist getting forward we should make a big trade.

We should not trade any draft picks and use the ones we have wise.

"the untradables for me"

David Lee
Curry
Balkman
Collins
Marbury*

tradeables

frye
richardson
crawford

Francis*
Jerome James*
Jeffries*

:thumbsup: currys signing as coach. He should retire as GM though, and let someone old and mature take over who can be swayed

I agree with the tradables. We can win without each one of those guys but we trade Q-Rich it needs to be for another outside shooter. Q-Rich's back isn't reliable enough for me to put faith in him yet

paris401

Starter
frye
richardson
crawford

Francis*
Jerome James*
Jeffries

i agree that frye is tradeable and has some market value.... richardson , whom i like, is iffy with his chronic back problems... and jamal's value is comprimised vu his injury.

while franchise is playing better, he is owed 35+ mill over the next 2 years, making him untradeable, and as to burger king james and jefferies.. who in their rite mind would trade for them??

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
Do you think, if Francis keeps playing this way, we might have a chance of unloading him? Look at a team like the Cavs....or even the Wolves....you never know what might happen around the draft, I mean look what the Knicks gave up to get Antonio Mcdyess, and he hardly played the year before!

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Whats up with the *? But Bogut isn't really that great of a player man, Like I keep saying we should get Dwight Howard or Emeka Okafor. The thing is Balkman and Collins on your Untradable list? and why is everyone hatin on Nate Robinson?

George M.

Benchwarmer
Check this out!

Has anyone even considered the fact that Jermaine O'Neal probably wants out of Indiana?? If Francis continues to play well,we might be able to package Francis and Frye and a high draft pick for him.The salaries match and I would think that such a move would make us "Legit" in a hurry!! Indiana might want a little more but that to me is a start!!!!:peace: :thumbsup:

Nyankee

Rookie
Andrew Bogut??? huh?? i would love to see DHoward, Okafer, big names like that in a Knick uniform but let's keep it 100. lets be real we arent gonna get any big names like that. i Love our team right now despite the fact that we have too many guards... i Love E.Curry he better stay, i think one person the knicks should really go for is Rashard Lewis!! he will fit the Knicks perfectly and give Seattle Crawford and some other contracts... Lewis said that he likes NY and Him and Curry is a 1 2 punch...

nyKnicks126

Wait why do you want O'Neal anyway? I think he is a little over-rated dont you think? He hasn't proved that he can be a consistent player. Another Big man I want is Chris Bosh (But I know we wont get him) and I really want Luol Deng has a handy type of player for the knicks or any team. He Rebounds and scores. Hes a great player.

Starks

Starter
Whats up with the *? But Bogut isn't really that great of a player man, Like I keep saying we should get Dwight Howard or Emeka Okafor. The thing is Balkman and Collins on your Untradable list? and why is everyone hatin on Nate Robinson?

Becuase theres dozens of players in he league better than that immture lil punk. Eddie House is better than him

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
marbury and curry are very valuable to the knicks as the *.

The others with the knicks i would give almost anyone with a smaller contract, for

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
and when people say Bogut isn't any good he is one of the best centres the knicks would be able to trade for

As much as I would like to see Garnett. Howard, or oneal in a knicks uniform i dont think we could get them.

And wouldnt you guys like to see the super quick Mo Williams dishing to a healthy qrich and dlee and bogut. Unstoppable young team. I would love it, and none of those players are big contract players.

Trin_Starr

Starter
#1 Off season move:
Trade Francis for this Miami dancer
dancerportrait06_katherine_cc.jpg
dancerportrait06_katherine_btc.jpg

If we can't get her - then take anything for francis - he is not good for this team - turnover prone, out of control, no D.

nyKnicks126

Oh my Oh my that is my favorite Dancer in the NBA! How did you guys know who I like!! kidding. That Dancer I would trade for Francis

George M.

Benchwarmer
Wait why do you want O'Neal anyway? I think he is a little over-rated dont you think? He hasn't proved that he can be a consistent player. Another Big man I want is Chris Bosh (But I know we wont get him) and I really want Luol Deng has a handy type of player for the knicks or any team. He Rebounds and scores. Hes a great player.
You ask why? Any thing to get rid of Francis-The Turnover Machine!!!!!!

i agree with the fact that frye is tradable right now.hes gonna be a star in this league..any team who is willing to help build his confidence will def find a great scorer in him.

I really think bogut is overrated..hes good but no where near good as KG , okafor, or howard. Id much rather have any of those 3 somehow.

Francis is skilled but watching those turnover and extra dribbling kill me when i watch the games....same with nate i hate watching them two handle the rock.

We need to stick ot the offense that had us winning games..get the ball to curry on the block early and often!..i also agree that Rashard lewis,Curry,Marbury,Dlee could get along great. I left off q-rich cuz even thou i reallly like the way he plays D and can score off posting up...his back is way to unpredictable.