New York Knicks vs. Indiana Pacers 01/03/2010

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
New York Knicks (13-20) vs. Indiana Pacers (10-22)
Sun. 01/03/2010 at 6:00pm ET at MSG

Welcome everyone, I'm your host Danutz39 presenting tonight's game between the NY Knicks and Indiana Pacers.

Tonight's game preview from ESPN.com:

''Whatever message New York Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni was trying to deliver to Nate Robinson by benching him for 14 games worked for at least one night. Coming off a season-high 41-point effort, Robinson is expected to be back in D'Antoni's rotation Sunday night when the Knicks host the Indiana Pacers. With the Knicks (13-20) stuck in a 1/3 slide, D'Antoni gave Robinson his first playing time since Dec. 1 in Friday's game in Atlanta. "I was just real, real nervous," Robinson said after handing out eight assists and hitting 18 of 24 shots in the 112-108 overtime victory. "I was just going to do everything he asked me to do." D'Antoni offered an explanation for sitting the 5-foot-9 slam dunk champion. "We've just been trying to get (Nate) focused on winning, and he obviously was focused on that tonight," said D'Antoni, whose team went 8-6 with Robinson benched.
The Knicks will try to avoid a third straight home loss after winning a season-high six in a row there. They'll focus on an Indiana team that's looking for consecutive wins for the first time since Dec. 11-12. The Pacers (10-22) snapped their eight-game slide Saturday with a 122-111 victory over Minnesota. Earl Watson and A.J. Price combined for 20 points, 15 assists and just two of Indiana's season-low nine turnovers in place of benched starter T.J. Ford. Indiana, 3-5 in the second game of back-to-backs, will try to snap a six-game road losing streak with its eighth victory in 10 visits to MSG. In their only game in New York this season, the Pacers held the Knicks without a field goal for the last 9-plus minutes in a 101-89 win on Nov. 4.''

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/preview?gameId=300103018

And now the teams:

knicks.gif

Starting line-up:

PG. CHRIS DUHON

SG. WILSON CHANDLER
SF. JARRED JEFFRIES
PF. DANILO GALLINARI
C. DAVID LEE

2377.jpg
3194.jpg
1717.jpg
3428.jpg
2772.jpg

Reserves:

TONEY DOUGLAS

NATE ROBINSON
LARRY HUGHES
AL HARRINGTON
JORDAN HILL

3979.jpg
2782.jpg
356.jpg
308.jpg
3994.jpg

Coach: MIKE D'ANTONI

30066.jpg

VS.

ind.gif

Starting line-up:

PG. T J. FORD

SG. DANTHAY JONES
SF. MIKE DUNLEAVY
PF. TROY MURPHY
C. SOLOMON JONES

1979.jpg
2008.jpg
1708.jpg
1013.jpg
3010.jpg

Reserves:

EARL WATSON

BRANDON RUSH

TYLER HANSBROUGH
JOSH McROBERTS
ROY HIBBERT

1027.jpg
3457.jpg
3991.jpg
3220.jpg
3436.jpg

Coach: JIM O'BRIEN

30002.jpg

My prediction for tonight's game:

Knicks 108 Pacers 96

Enjoy the game and :gony: Lets go KNICKS :beer:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Great dunk by gallo a couple minutes ago and now the three. Gallo is looking like a superstar.

Nice game thread Danutz.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Off to a auspicious start as Clyde would say. Damn Gallo threw it down with authority and as usual DLee killing it already. I'm just happy there isn't any more drama, now that the Nate situation has been done with and he's back in the rotation. Great team play and defense so far. Keep it up Knicks.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
Enjoy the game guyz

If we take away that 1-9 start this team is actualy playing .500 ball. We are 12-11 since looking at 13-11. We still have a way to go (not losing to bad teams aka nets) but it looks as we turned the corner.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
We're not going to need Nate to put up another 40 point game in this one.

If d'antoni doesn't put douglas and hill at the end of this blow-out game, then d'antoni is a worser coach than I thought.

TunerAddict

Starter
Good ball movement for most of the game. The Nate and Al lineup is a real killer though. Gallo never touched the ball when they were in together, and our defense fell apart.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This is madness, 72 points at halftime with a 32 point lead!!
Definitely a great way to go back at work in the morning :)

Kiyaman

Legend
No Granger, Murphy, Hans, I better see Hill in this blowout!

Jordan Hill is another Damntoni personal story.

The Knicks are looking to good in this game....Gallo driving pass three defenders for the Dunky-Dunk had me fall out my seat.
He gets Props for that Dunk, now start shooting some 20 ft shots rather than all those 3's

KingCharles34

All Star
The Big Cock BANGS it in on Hibbert!!!

Hes showin that hes got a very high basketball IQ and hes gonna keep gettin better the more he plays.

man, I am lovin this.this is the game that i wanted to see from these guys.i hope to god that during this 3 game day break that lee and harrington get dealt for those 1st round picks i want.:D

their won't be a better time then now.