Take me home ?

Knicks-player

Benchwarmer
I' trying find the exact name of the song we cas hear before each Knicks games at the Garden something like take me home...
Thanks for helping !!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Can't anyone who has a tv tunner or something just capture it ?

Starks

Starter
No Please, don't bring this song out. That song is the most CORNY CRAPPY ANNOYING pattern of sounds that I have ever heard in my life. Everytime they play that garbage, I have to change the station. Maybe if it was 1981, the song would be decent....but someone needs to get fired over that crap. Its an embarrasment to Knick fans, as if we needed more to ashamed about this franchise.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer

Starks

Starter
Don't know the words but if you don't line the song you ain't from N.Y.

I guess I'm not from NYC eh?

I'd hate to ask what's in your ipod.

As a music lover, I can honestly say this year's theme song is right there with the tracks from the KIDZ BOPZ albums they sell on cartoon netork. Most annoying song ever in NYC Sports history. PERIOD.

bsz

Rookie
Why does an old-ass thead appear every single time that Starbury 1234 posts??? I'm tired of seeing that oldschool shit... It's starting to get weak..........

metrocard

Legend
Don't know the words but if you don't line the song you ain't from N.Y.

I'm from NYC, and that song is MAD GAY...lol don't tell me you came all the way down from upstate to NYC in the Garden just to sing the lyrics to the song.

We need some new flavor in MSG. I want alternate uniforms too, a new owner and GM also.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
I'm from NYC, and that song is MAD GAY...lol don't tell me you came all the way down from upstate to NYC in the Garden just to sing the lyrics to the song.

We need some new flavor in MSG. I want alternate uniforms too, a new owner and GM also.

id like to see a nice alternate too. those weird striped ones we had...eh. they were interesting but not that pleasant on the eyes. id love to see them bust out the old knickerbocker logo sometime. as far as the other two, good luck unless we tank horribly.

Josh

Rookie
"Go NY Go NY Go" is definitely MUCH better than "Take Me Home", though "Take Me Home" it's not that bad...

Last edited:

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!

You right we do need alternate jerseys, yesterday when I took the L subway to Manhattan I saw a guy wearing a Orange Knick jersey Eddy Curry.That was nice. That should be our alternate.
"Go NY Go NY Go" is definitely MUCH better than "Take Me Home", though "Take Me Home" it's not that bad...
Of course its better man. I don't really like our intro song either. I think Go New York Go New YOrk Go is the best, I liked it when Whoopi would say "Take me to the Garden!"

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cBtFYxyEJuM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cBtFYxyEJuM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Last edited: