Conspiracy: Larry Brown wants Knick GM job!!!!!!

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
It is evident to me that Larry Brown is tanking it so that he may undermine the acquisition of fine young talent that Isiah has acquired so that he may take over as the new GM. Why else would he come out and say that the line-up is flawed? (He also said the US Olympic basketball team was flawed and couldn't win with them) Then, during the season Brown is using players in and out. He also starts Antonio Davis and has Malik Rose guarding the likes of Grant Hill and Carmelo Anthony. By using all sorts of players for minutes at a time the team can never gel like that. Brown knows that and wants to send a maliciously, deceiving message to the Knick front office that Isiah gave him a incapable roster. Aren't good coaches suppose to make players better and win. He has guys with ability and can't seem to make them better. But he's not worried about winning. He wants the GM job. Remember, he tried to get the Cavalier GM job this past off season and was unsuccessful. With his health issues he figures this to be a good career move for him. Why do I say this? He's an overrated coach and a snake. He should be fired by Isiah!! Enough already with this guy. He can't get one of these guys to become an elite player in this league he should be gone! That's why he wanted A. Davis here so he could start him and hurt the team by taking away from Curry's playing time and Jerome James. He plays Rose to keep David Lee on the bench. And he brought in Barnes to not play Ariza much. I don't want to see anyone traded just Brown gone. If you couldn't win with Duncan, Stoudamire, Wade, Iverson, B. James, C. Anthony, S. Marion, C. Boozer , Okafor .... who can you win with? Let's get Stan Van Gundy in here.

Trin_Starr

Starter
Like him or hate him, but with a 5yr $45mil contract, sorry to say Larry is not going anywhere - unless he quits and reneges on his pay.

paris401

Starter
Trin_Starr said:
Like him or hate him, but with a 5yr $45mil contract, sorry to say Larry is not going anywhere - unless he quits and reneges on his pay.

and we know he won't do that...

Ewing33

Benchwarmer
Wow....how many shooters were there with JFK? That is one hell of a theory...and a bit crazy...have you watched the Knicks...they fricking suck...I don't care who is coaching them.
I am not saying it has been a brilliant job by anyone...but come on...conspiracy...

The Knicks finally have some good young guys...Frye, Trevor, Lee, Curry...but...we need a stud...who are the best teams????
San Antonio...Duncan...stud
Miami....Shaq/Wade...studs
Dallas...Dirk ....stud
Detroit...Rip/Chauncyand the 2 Wallaces...studs
Phoenix...Nash/Amare (when healthy) ...studs
Minnesota...KG..stud

I could go on and on...we don't have a good roster...

SO here is my question...which roster would you rather have Charlotte or New York? Who will have the better record over the next three years?
I would take Okafor over anyone we have...

oh my god this is depressing...there must be a conspiracy here...I know LB is throwing the season to get IT'ss job...that's it...I have seen the light..now if I can just stop seeing Knick's games...

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
the knicks are playing worse then last year with a better roster. You tell me if Brown is worst than Herb.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i hope that i am wrong but history shows larry brown cant coach young teams...larry brown is making the knicks play a style dat they cant play..the knicks should be a running team...isiah made the team to run not play half the half court game...Now to keep brown happy isiah has to make another move and isiah is going to look bad cuz is going to look like he is over trading...larry brown is here for the money but once again i hope im wrong

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
nycefnl said:
the knicks are playing worse then last year with a better roster. You tell me if Brown is worst than Herb.

At this time lenny wilkins was still our coach....Herb williams went like 10-40

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
Get Rid OF Brown!

Sure but did we have a star Rookie on our team who can't seem to get big minutes on a miserable team? Last year, did we have Nate Robinson off the bench for sparks when needed, David Lee's rebounding and definse, Eddy Curry's inside force, Q, Richardson's outside shooting. Larry Brown as I've said for years is a average coach who's been in good situations. He would have never one with Detroit if Rasheed was traded for. And we give him all the credit when they weren't gonna win without Rasheed with the same to from the year before. But we give Larry Brown all the credit. And for years we heard how Detroit has no offense and this year their offense is one of the best. Why? Becuase Flip isn't putting shakles on the players and the "not Brown's type of point guard" Billups is top in the NBA.

dabish105

Benchwarmer
the funny thing is that most of the LB bashers were cheering him on when he got signed. be patient people we may suffer but reap the rewards in the long haul. All LB teams struggle first year and do way better in his second year. I think we will be much better second half team.

dabish105

Benchwarmer
Ewing33,

I agree with you man.. we have a bunch of young talent here that we will enjoy in the long haul but we dont have that superstar. marbury has not proven that.