Well No way Lebron is coming now!

New New York

Quiet Storm
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/sports/Isiah-to-LeBron-Play-for-the-Knicks-83433922.html

Isiah tells Lebron he needs to come to NY, hey Isiah while your at Isiah, why dont you have your next door neighbor over with Lebron and the two of you can talk to him about all the good times you two had together in NY! That should convince him!

I am fully convinced that this is sabatoge! Isiah is not dumb enough not to know that no one in The NBA wants anything to do with anything he is envolved in! Honestly if I was Dolan I would stop letting people know that Isiah and I even speak, after all what the hell do we have a P.R. department for anyways?

So Either its sabatoge or he is just trying to let us Knick fans know that he is still around and he is trying to take any credit for anything that could go right with this team

Go THE HELL AWAY ISIAH, WE DONT WANT YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnstarky

Rotation player
If Isiah Thomas was able to convince a billionaire owner that he was the best man for the job why can't he convince Lebron James that the Knicks are the best option for him?

johnstarky

Rotation player
Sadly Lebron James isnt as retarted as James Dolan.

Maybe when it comes to basketball and knowing about the NBA, Dolan is clueless compared to the average NBA athlete but as much as I hate Dolan you have to admit that he is no dummy when it comes to selling out the Garden and making large profits in his businesses.

ANU

Starter
i still can't believe dolan is still friends with a dude that made him a bigger joke as an owner.

gotta get over zeke man, this ship was sinking well before he arrived, based on randolph and crawfords success on other teams he wasnt far off on assessing talent, every player he ever drafted or signed other than curry and jerome james turned out to be a productive player either on the knicks or some where else. So yes I am defending zeke just for the sheer fact im a firm believer that we were set for a decade of failure the moment we trading ewings huge expiring contract for a bunch of scrubs, and houstons 100 million dollar contract destroyed our cap while he sat aching on the bench.

any way this isnt news to any one, point is Zeke was a part of the problem, but not the problem itself.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
i still can't believe dolan is still friends with a dude that made him a bigger joke as an owner.
Guys like dolan could give a flying fu.ck about how people perceive him, As long he makes his money he could careless...

Pedro De Pacas

Benchwarmer
LeBron is going to make, whatever he thinks is the best for him, no matter who's saying what...but still LBJ might be the jackpot of the upcoming free agent class, but he's not the only chance to improve the team - and i'm not talking about Wade or Bosh either.
And even if we don't move Curry and Jeffries until their contracts expire, we'll have to throw lots of money on players like Durant, Horford, Noah or even Melo, so we just have to stay patient, unless DW has cleaned up the mess Thomas and Layden left over.

skisloper

Starter
gotta get over zeke man, this ship was sinking well before he arrived, based on randolph and crawfords success on other teams he wasnt far off on assessing talent, every player he ever drafted or signed other than curry and jerome james turned out to be a productive player either on the knicks or some where else. So yes I am defending zeke just for the sheer fact im a firm believer that we were set for a decade of failure the moment we trading ewings huge expiring contract for a bunch of scrubs, and houstons 100 million dollar contract destroyed our cap while he sat aching on the bench.

any way this isnt news to any one, point is Zeke was a part of the problem, but not the problem itself.

You drop " other then Curry or James "....Between the 2 that 15 million a year in salary and way too many draft picks. Isiah can spot talent and would be an excellent scout. To say we were failing for a decade............Marbury was a disaster that got us know where.............BUT yes LEBRON WILL BE HERE.

ANU

Starter
Guys like dolan could give a flying fu.ck about how people perceive him, As long he makes his money he could careless...
of course he doesn't care.which is why he doesn't talk to the media that constantly clowns him right?and he didn't need isiah to make him money.the garden sells the garden.

p0nder

Starter
LOL funny article. Tho I doubt Thomas' words hold all that much weight with LeBron.

And Lebron alreayd knows that the Knicks are First Class and above! :D