New York Bricks vs Denver McNuggets

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
We got the Nuggets tonight...im just gonna post my thoughts on the Knicks, the Nuggets, and our game tonight.

4udh0i.png

Right now, im disappointed with the Knicks. I think we lost some games that we should have won...we lose to the kings, beat the hornets, then lose to the bobcats. Im beyond tired of watching a team that doesnt play with heart consistently...I've only been watchin bits and pieces of the Knicks games. The other teams are alot more exciting right now, the battle for playoff positioning is really tight right now. Its been tough for years being a knicks fan, but for those of us who are also basketball fans this is the best time of the year. And of course, I put the knicks over other teams but once its like it is right now...6 game losing streak...the a win, then a couple more losses...its not worth watching them right now.

The nuggets have surprised alotta people this year, who thought they would be in 3rd place right now? I would have never expected that, even when they traded AI for Billups. I thought the loss of Camby would hurt them but Billups is an excellent defender, and so is the birdman Chris Anderson. Watch him embarrass a couple players on our team tonight, im callin it right now...Lee gets blocked at least twice by him.

Right now the Rockets are actually tied for 3rd with the Nuggets, they're another team thats surprised me. With all the injuries they had...but they look better without TMac, probably because they run there offense through Yao more. And then you got the Spurs in 2nd...I cant wait for the playoffs. Alotta good matches in both the west and the east. As of right now, the Hawks and the Heat would be playin in the 1st round. Another 15 to 20 days to go, sumthin like that...I cant wait.

The alchemist is one of my favorite producers...i havent reall checked out that new capone n noreaga cd yet, but this song is crack

JayJ44

Starter
Lee gets blocked at least twice by him

I'm thinking more like 5. Would it kill Lee to use a pump fake every once in a while? smh...

I like the way Ron Artest has been playing for the Rockets. He's played through injuries, played great defense, and he's been scoring well.

Who do you got if the Hawks and Heat meet in the playoffs? I think I would go with the Hawks in 6 or 7. More size, better all-around. But all that could go out the window if D-Wade gets hot. That would be a great series.

The Nuggets have been the biggest surprise of the season. Billups has really helped them, both offensively and defensively. He helps get the ball to Melo and the rest of the scorers, and the whole team moves the ball better. Defensively they've been inconsistent, but much improved from last year.

LeFlume

All Star
I think Denver is a team that others should try to avoid in the first playoff round. They, most likely, will have home court adv for the first time in a long time. They can make some noise in the West.