Can we all agree if Steph isn't gone by February 19, 2009 aka Trade Deadline....

richtree

Rotation player
Walsh is not doing his job...

is for some reason ...any reason he is still here than the Knicks and Walsh have not done a good job...

Walsh has done some good things so far but lets get this done asap to move things along

TunerAddict

Starter
Disagree.

If they trade him, great.

If they can't get value for him, let him rot.

Why pay him 20 mil to play for another team and HURT your team.

You'd rather they pay him to play against our team and hurt our chances against whichever team he joins?

Donnie needs him he knows it
Steph is a backcourt guard who will add depth to the inconsistent Duhon and Robinson duo. What can we expect from Duhon everynight another inconcistent day, so we could keep him but, getting him back is something Donnie will never do because of Mikey D

Knixy

Benchwarmer
Whats the rush? Let that clown rot. He cannot help us win (fact, history as prove) and he's tried to mock the organization instead of trying to settle a buyout and keep quiet. F him.

richtree

Rotation player
because then you have to hear more talk, articles, and it makes the Knicks Organization look like the bad guy here....

future players will have to wonder if they are in the same situation the knicks won't be willing to work things out when they have a tuff contract situation...

the so called "new knicks" should want to cut ties with the past so that the present demands attention...

right now every game the knicks lose make a reporter want to write about marbury because the team is nothing to write about...

at least if the knicks had someone else on the team that did something worthwhile there could be some positives...

you know your players stink when they write more about the coach then the team...

so my Walsh not getting him gone by the deadline proves 3 things....

1. Dolan still runs the Knicks, not Walsh

2. The Knicks have to take on alot of the blame from last 2 seasons

3. The future isn't more important than now

...one

Italian Stallion

Benchwarmer
I realize that Marbury still has a lot of fans, but I think the Knicks are going to continue to play hardball with him. There is absolutely no upside for the Knicks to release him unless they get a big discount in the buyout and save some money.

Why pay him full price or close and then watch him play for one of the teams you are going to have to face later?

That would be stupid.

In the mean time, they will continue to try to trade him even though that's not very likely.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I think it would be wrong of Donnie not to buy Marbury out at the deadline if he cant trade him. Its the same way with Jamaal Tinsley, its unfair to not buy these players out. If a player chooses not to play for a team then thats different. Both Marbury and Tinsley were ready to play at the beginning of the season but unfortunately for Marbury hes a victim of betrayal. I dont know all the details on Tinsleys situation.

I know some of you are already gonna say "They asked him to play and he said no." Thats after they betrayed him. How would you feel if you worked very hard all summer long, you were excited about the upcoming season. Opening game, you've accepted a role off the bench. All you wanna do is help your team win. It turns out that your coach and everyone on the team knows that your not gonna play. You sit there on the bench waiting to play, but you never get called into the game while the entire team already knew this was going to happen. Thats betrayal, although i do think Marbury should have played when the opppertunity was given later in the season, I dont blame him for saying no. Mike D'antoni should have confronted Marbury before the season and told him face to face instead of tellin Q-Rich, who told everyone else on the team. And now they wont buy him out? Theres nothing right about this....Free Marbury

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Donnie Walsh needs to buy out Marbury. D'Antoni already said he's not going to use him; why keep a guy on your team that you are not going to use? It's funny how all the haterburys want Starbury to stay on the Knicks. I think the haterburys are afraid that if Marbury leaves the Knicks, he will end up going to a contender and possibly win a championship. Well, even if the Knicks keep him, he can still sign with a contender for the veteran's minimum. Too bad, haterburys. Marbury is going to go to a championship contender, whether you like it or not. Not buying him out, or trading him to a crappy team will just mean he'll go to a contender next year, instead of this year.

Italian Stallion

Benchwarmer
You are thinking in terms of what's "fair" or what's in Marbury's best interests. The Knicks are thinking in terms of business and what's best for them.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Walsh is not doing his job...

is for some reason ...any reason he is still here than the Knicks and Walsh have not done a good job...

Walsh has done some good things so far but lets get this done asap to move things along

Negative! I think this is more out of Donnie control than we think

If Steph is still a Knick after the deadline its because a combination of two things. 1.Steph is still demanding all his money (hell I would too!) 2.Dolan doesnt want him going to a winning team in our conference.

I think the report of Steph going to Boston may have done more harm than good for Steph. Dolan not Donnie Walsh has to sign off on this, Donnie has to broker the deal, but it needs the signature of one man. So no way Dolan lets Steph earn a full year's salary on his shareholders just to go win a Title with a Conference team. Truthfully I don't think Donnie Walsh cares where Steph ends up, and would probably like to put this thing to rest if he couldnt trade Steph at the deadline.

Anyone need an indication of Dolan's spitefullness just look at what he did to Spree when he was here.

TunerAddict

Starter
Do whats best for the Knicks, and that is not adding another former allstar player into the playing pool in their own division.

All the retards on here bragging like hes going to championship contender just shows what they are. Marbury fans. They don't give a shit about the Knicks.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Do whats best for the Knicks, and that is not adding another former allstar player into the playing pool in their own division.

All the retards on here bragging like hes going to championship contender just shows what they are. Marbury fans. They don't give a shit about the Knicks.
And the fact that you want Marbury to stay on the Knicks shows that you don't care about the Knicks signing a free agent center this year. The Knicks have 15 roster spots, with Marbury. Without him, they could sign a center that they desperately need.

Stay mad, haterbury. :lol: :lol:

TunerAddict

Starter
And the fact that you want Marbury to stay on the Knicks shows that you don't care about the Knicks signing a free agent center this year. The Knicks have 15 roster spots, with Marbury. Without him, they could sign a center that they desperately need.

Stay mad, haterbury. :lol: :lol:

They already have a free spot and haven't done anything with it. Fill that first.

Also the fact that they are only playing 7 players just shows that they can easily ditch Rose or Roberson, pay less to get rid of them for the spot if they end up needing it, and avoid having to play Stephon.

Stay dumb, Team Fagbury

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I'm so afraid, ABCD. I don't want Marbury to leave, because I know he'll go to a contender. I love Mardy Collins, and I have sexual fantasies about him, but I would rather get him back by a trade, so that Marbury could rot with the Knicks.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Too bad, Tunerfaqqot. Donnie Walsh isn't stupid enough to trade for your lover, Mardy Collins. And Anthony Roberson's about to get waived, too.

TunerAddict

Starter
And Anthony Roberson's about to get waived, too.

Then I guess even more reason to go with MY plan. Let Steph rot. Roberson getting waived makes 2 spots. We can pick up Courtney Simms from the D League and sign a guard.

Damn, It rocks being so overwhelmingly superior to you in every way.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Then I guess even more reason to go with MY plan. Let Steph rot. Roberson getting waived makes 2 spots. We can pick up Courtney Simms from the D League and sign a guard.

Damn, It rocks being so overwhelmingly superior to you in every way.
-I have 3 rep points.
-You have 2.
-I was nominated for multiple awards.
-You were nominated for none.
-I'm a top 3 best poster.
-You're a top 10 worst poster.
-You're a fan of scrubs like Mardy Collins and Anthony Roberson.
-I'm a fan of offensive threats like Starbury and Al Harrington.
-I destroyed you to the point where you no longer have a Mardy Collins signature or avatar.
-Nobody has been able to get me to stop repping Team Starbury.

I guess we know who won.

TunerAddict

Starter
I have 3 rep points, you have 0.
I was nominated for multiple awards.
You were nominated for none.
I'm a top 3 poster.
You're a top 10 worst poster.
You're a fan of scrubs like Mardy Collins and Anthony Roberson.
I'm a fan of offensive threats like Starbury and Al Harrington.
I destroyed you to the point where you no longer have a Mardy Collins signature or avatar.

I guess we know who won.

Fail once again. Lets go through this....

"I have 3 rep points, you have 0."

I have 2. And rep doesn't mean shit. I don't even really bother with it to begin with. Plus how long you're here affects it. You've been here longer.

Win me.

"I was nominated for multiple awards.
You were nominated for none."

Why would I care? I tell it like I see it, instead of following people around sucking their dicks for attention and conforming to the popular opinion of your butt buddies. Why would I care about this dick sucking contest?

Win me.

"I'm a top 3 poster.
You're a top 10 worst poster."

I'm a top 3 poster.

You're the WORST poster.

Win me.

"You're a fan of scrubs like Mardy Collins and Anthony Roberson.
I'm a fan of offensive threats like Starbury and Al Harrington."

I like potential. I like to see what people can be and who can fill roles. Mardy was a good defender that had spurts where he looked to be a Magic Johnson type player. Didn't happen. Happens alot. Roberson was never going to be great, but he is a spot up shooter and was a tremendous college player. He fills a role and helps the team. He goes for the team, and not for himself.

You on the other hand, cling to "star" players and scorers because you look at boxscores and when these guys do well get a little feeling of satisfaction like you have accomplished something by riding a bandwagon.

Win by me, once again...Damn this is starting to become a trend.

"I destroyed you to the point where you no longer have a Mardy Collins signature or avatar. "

I've never seen you 'destroy' anyone. I changed the sig so I could put the Marbury fail sig in. I changed the avatar to the Roberson one when Mardy was traded. Seems weird that you make things up to try to prove a point. Liar liar pants on fire.

Win by me again.

Damn. Clean sweep. I guess this is what you mean by destroying someone. Hmm....Whats it feel like to have every single point you made spit back in your face showing what an imbecile you really are?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Fail once again. Lets go through this....

"I have 3 rep points, you have 0."

I have 2. And rep doesn't mean shit. I don't even really bother with it to begin with. Plus how long you're here affects it. You've been here longer.

Win me.

"I was nominated for multiple awards.
You were nominated for none."

Why would I care? I tell it like I see it, instead of following people around sucking their dicks for attention and conforming to the popular opinion of your butt buddies. Why would I care about this dick sucking contest?

Win me.

"I'm a top 3 poster.
You're a top 10 worst poster."

I'm a top 3 poster.

You're the WORST poster.

Win me.

"You're a fan of scrubs like Mardy Collins and Anthony Roberson.
I'm a fan of offensive threats like Starbury and Al Harrington."

I like potential. I like to see what people can be and who can fill roles. Mardy was a good defender that had spurts where he looked to be a Magic Johnson type player. Didn't happen. Happens alot. Roberson was never going to be great, but he is a spot up shooter and was a tremendous college player. He fills a role and helps the team. He goes for the team, and not for himself.

You on the other hand, cling to "star" players and scorers because you look at boxscores and when these guys do well get a little feeling of satisfaction like you have accomplished something by riding a bandwagon.

Win by me, once again...Damn this is starting to become a trend.

"I destroyed you to the point where you no longer have a Mardy Collins signature or avatar.

I've never seen you 'destroy' anyone. I changed the sig so I could put the Marbury fail sig in. I changed the avatar to the Roberson one when Mardy was traded. Seems weird that you make things up to try to prove a point. Liar liar pants on fire.

Win by me again.

Damn. Clean sweep. I guess this is what you mean by destroying someone. Hmm....Whats it feel like to have every single point you made spit back in your face showing what an imbecile you really are?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You think you won? Let me finish putting you in the dirt, fool!

First of all, you're the one that begged Akamu for a Mardy Collins signature.

You was on your hind legs, praying that he would make you a signature of a shooting guard that has no jump shot, free throw, lay up, or game(Mardy Collins).

Secondly, you're the one that jumped on my dick, the minute you came to this site. You started about 3 different arguments with me for no reason.

I defeated you in all 3 arguments.

To this day, nobody knows who you are, so I guess you failed.

I have 62 total reputation points. That's more rep points than posters on here with a rep power of 5. For me to have all of those reputation points shows that I am way more respected than a maggot like you.

Thirdly, are you Mardy Collins himself? Cause it's still unbeliveable how anyone could have a Mardy Collins signature for almost 6 months before removing it.

And fourthly- You was the one who was giving other posters bad rep points for saying Mardy Collins sucks.

5th- You gave me about 3 consecutive bad rep points for saying posts that you disagreed with. I guess my posts are really good at making you upset.

Now can you dig that... Sucka!!!!!

TunerAddict

Starter

You think you won? Let me finish putting you in the dirt, fool!

First of all, you're the one that begged Akamu for a Mardy Collins signature.

You was on your hind legs, praying that he would make you a signature of a shooting guard that has no jump shot, free throw, lay up, or game(Mardy Collins).

Secondly, you're the one that jumped on my dick, the minute you came to this site. You started about 3 different arguments with me for no reason.

I defeated you in all 3 arguments.

To this day, nobody knows who you are, so I guess you failed.

I have 62 total reputation points. That's more rep points than posters on here with a rep power of 5. For me to have all of those reputation points shows that I am way more respected than a maggot like you.

Thirdly, are you Mardy Collins himself? Cause it's still unbeliveable how anyone could have a Mardy Collins signature for almost 6 months before removing it.

And fourthly- You was the one who was giving other posters bad rep points for saying Mardy Collins sucks.

5th- You gave me about 3 consecutive bad rep points for saying posts that you disagreed with. I guess my posts are really good at making you upset.

Now can you dig that... Sucka!!!!!

Thanks for proving my right by making up every single one of your points again! Good to know I don't have to point out your ignorance to everyone, you do it on your own.