The origin of Qrich's headpound & is he really a B.L.O.O

Starks

Starter
Yesterday I alluded to a theory about Qrich's head pound that I have been holding on to for years. Back in my senior year of high school, every kid at school seemed to like QRich because he was a former "Blood" gang member they said. I dont know who started the rumor, but back then the gang scene in music and ofcourse the streets was becoming very noticable. (Camron in rap for example) When Darius Miles and Q started throwing up hand signs after making baskets midway through the season, this theory started to become a little more plausible. As the years passed, I let this theory go and dismissed it as urban folklore. However, seeing him a Knick and still do the head pound, I'm really trying to find why he does it. The other day, Walt Frazier mentioned that he tried to find out what it meant, but Q has NEVER been willing to answer and refuses to get into it. I am sure there can be a variety of reasons why he does it, but i really want to know if anyone out there knows why, or has an interesting theory. I doubt he is a Blood, but from my understanding, Bloods that are in the media's eye will NEVER speak of their affiliation with the group. Not even Snoop seems to be easy with discussions about the CRIPS, which he blatantly advertised for his entire career. For one thing, there isn't any info out on the web on this.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
who cares how it started. everybody knows the headpound and miles and richardson are probably two of the most recognized players in the nba for doing it. hes making millions and millions now so its probably all behind him if the gang affiliation is true