paul_millsap.png
iman_shumpert.png

al_horford.png
andrea_bargnani.png

kyle_korver.png
raymond_felton.png

jeff_teague.png
pablo_prigioni.png

With Tyson Chandler out, the Knicks suffered a cold loss at the Garden against one of the yearly contenders, the San Antonio Spurs. A game that started bad and ended even worse.

Andrea Bargnani had a better home game but still, he faded compared to his spark in Charlotte.

JR Smith?s return following the five game suspension was terrible. Going 1-9 from the field and 1-5 from the three point line he barely made 5 points and almost as many turnovers. Clearly the Spurs were too much of a challenge for him so expect to have a better performance tonight. No clubbing around!

Amar?e Stoudemire is miles away from where we expect him to be so maybe some of his minutes can go to Kenyon Martin, sidelined for the San Antonio game.

Carmelo Anthony must find a way to put the Knicks back on +.500, so far he has been the top Knick this season start and with Pablo at the point in the absence of Tyson the question is will the Knicks find the strength to steal another one on the road?
Play the classic blue uniforms and we might just stand a chance!

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
A solid front line of Horford and Milsap, I think Bargs gets owned again. It's KMart's turn tonight so maybe he can help contain Horford and Milsap and for heavens sakes someone stick to Korver like glue and not let him go off like Danny Green did.

Solid thread Rady, thanks.

tiger0330

Legend
Teague goes for 30 points.

over or under?
Teague is shooting 27% from 3, 40% overall and averaging 17 ppg. I'll say under but this is the no D Knicks so who knows. I do think Atl looked at the vid of the Spurs game and they'll feature Korver so he might go off for 30.

LeFlume

All Star
Hope for the best prepare for the worst, it's Knick basketball, anything can happen. Win one for KOL guys, We!re the true orange and blue. Let's go Knicks. :gony:

metrocard

Legend
When you factor in that Felton is locked up for three more years, is a bottom 10 defender who can't shoot, and has proven he will intentionally be a team cancer if he doesn't start, he might be the least valuable asset in the league.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Nice shuffle pass by Melo. Also a nice finish from Bargnani.

The defense needs to be drastically improved. Because of this thead I decided to pay attention to the defense more and I saw a wide open space Bargnani and someone else left for a lay-up by a Hawk. Terrible defense from Bargnani.

Kiyaman

Legend
Nice shuffle pass by Melo. Also a nice finish from Bargnani.

The defense needs to be drastically improved. Because of this thead I decided to pay attention to the defense more and I saw a wide open space Bargnani and someone else left for a lay-up by a Hawk. Terrible defense from Bargnani.

We had a great first half taking our lead as high as 17 but let it slip to a 10 pt lead at the half.

Yeah, a Deeefence sucks .. we are not taking advantage of having "K-Mart & Meta" leadership leading our team-defense