Top Draft Perspectives

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
I know the college bball season is still young, but who you all think would be best for the Knicks if we were to get idk 1 or 2 or 3rd pick? I've seen alot of people like Thabeet out Uconn, i think he'd be a good fit; hes my boy...but I reaaally like Stephon Curry, the kid is insane..Idk how high he'll go if we don't get the first pick but I think Curry is going to be a greeat NBA player

NYKNICKS4LIFE

Benchwarmer
I d love to draft Stephon Curry in a heartbeat

the kid put up 44pts in his 1st game this yr

he started right where he left off plus he has NBA pedigree

DONNIE GO GET'EM for 2009!

Stephon Curry in this D'Antoni System + Lebron James and Bosh/Amare 2010 = :boohoo::gony:

BRIGHT NYKNICKS FUTURE

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
^ not after the trades we made well be competitive but we got no size we'll get abused by taller teams before the trades i woulda agreed with you 7-12 but now easily top 5 pick

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
stephon curry lol
taking the two cancers and sticking they're names together
stephon marbury + eddy curry= stephon curry
lol im just messing around
i like thabeet or curry both good but i don't think we'll be too high

richtree

Rotation player
anyone who likes Stephon Curry knows nothing about pro basketball....

he isn't as good a shooter, or player for that matter , as JJ Reddick., and look where he is ....

pro talent is different....

Stephon Curry at best is Steve Kerr......probably not close to that ...

portega1968

El Cacique
Thabeet is interesting, but there are two players who will probably go between 10-20 that I think would help our team:

1. Ty Lawson - pure point guard who would feast in DAntoni's offense.
2. Andrew Ogilvy - he's gonna show Bogut how Australians rock the middle

Our pick belongs to Utah anyway, so don't even bother dreaming about Rubio or Jennings unless we sucker someone into giving us their lottery pick for Curry and Lee.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Thabeet with our first pick(Olajowan type center-yes he's that good) and Abrams with our 2nd pick

we get a future point gaurd and center-both will be really good players and fill huge needs

Harden if a center emerges that we could take in the late first round or so

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
Thabeet is interesting, but there are two players who will probably go between 10-20 that I think would help our team:

1. Ty Lawson - pure point guard who would feast in DAntoni's offense.
2. Andrew Ogilvy - he's gonna show Bogut how Australians rock the middle

Our pick belongs to Utah anyway, so don't even bother dreaming about Rubio or Jennings unless we sucker someone into giving us their lottery pick for Curry and Lee.

Our pick goes to Utah unprotected in 2010.However this year the pick is protected, 23 and worse, and i dont see how we can pick 24 and better unless we make the eastern conferance final.....lol.