Knicks V Bobcats: Dec 4, 7:30 - What Are We To Expect?

For 10 Rep Points toward your 2nd green thingy, predict STAT's rebound total

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
13256515132199025.gif

PRESS PLAY NOW

carousel_BobcatsGameday_460_120103.jpg

It's been a frustrating start to the season, don't we all know it. Now, as NYK fans' patience teeters on the edge of a knife, Michael Jordan's Bobcats are in town to make an attempt at adding to our woes.

Tonight, in front of what will potentially be a hostile MSG crowd, the time arises in which we'll...................

TAKE THE POWER BACK

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

newyorkknicks_par1a_2012-9999_scc_srgb.png

xwsmnh5qqfr5fo3vcb4blqnb1.gif

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

We are a team that's in dire need of turning the tide. We can not continue to vie for supremacy with this soft, non team inclusive offense. Toughness, teamwork and a refusal to lose MUST be enforced by our Captains and our leaders on both ends of the floor.

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

BY YOU

large_melo.jpg

BY YOU

large_tyson.jpg

AND ESPECIALLY BY YOU

large_Stat.jpg

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

THE CRAZYS EXCLUSIVE FEATURE

KNOW YOUR ENEMY

spy-vs-spy.jpg

知彼知己,百戰不殆;不知彼而知己,一勝一負;不知彼,不知己,每戰必殆
It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if - like the Knicks - you do not know yourself nor your enemies, you will be imperiled in every single battle.

Bobcats' Numbers

392661_2825946123024_1090158690_33032302_331292278_n.jpg

401179_2825955283253_1090158690_33032303_1467212934_n.jpg

nyk_40.gif
So, as you can see, the Bobcats get the majority of their offensive production from their backcourt. They are heavy through the front court, and can impose their weight on opponents in the paint.

Players To Contain

394222_2826044205476_1090158690_33032350_1663478492_n.jpg

377895_2826031805166_1090158690_33032340_759714841_n.jpg

Boris Diaw in particular has an incredibly versatile game, as the stats reflect, is a crafty defender, and defends the post reasonably well. Melo is a handful for him, and I believe he and Maggette will split the duties on guarding him.

Get to the stripe Melo!

nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif

THE STARTING (5)

nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif

STAT

stat-monroe-o.gif

According to WikiLeaks, he brought Michelle Obama to orgasm anally. Nice one!

MELO

anthony-o.gif

There are rumors that he once threw a midget in to the sun.

Laundry Folds

fields-hawks-smash-o.gif

A reliable source has said that he was conceived as a twin, but ate the other post birth. Cool!

TD23

td23-o.gif

Some say Toney was tutored in passing by a Bonobo Chimp

The Man Handler

melo-2-tc-o.gif

彼の金玉はちょっとまずい

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

CRAZY⑧S' KNICK ON UAV

dragonball-radar-o.gif

Amar'e Stoudemire

stat-wall-o.gif

In his 3 appearances thus far this season, the now 6'11", 260 pound, self proclaimed beast has been the most amicable defender in the game.

On several occasions, he has lost his defensive assignment, misconstrued communication on double teams, his timing has been horrendous, and he's traded positioning for attempts at blocking shots.

And that's just the defensive end.

STAT needs to bring it, and bring it hard. He has looked discombobulated on both ends, and though the offense leaves him to create for himself on a team with poor ball movement, he seems to think he's the second coming of George Gervin.
facepalm2.gif

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

knicksonline.com POSTER IN THE SPOTLIGHT

Red

377865_2826484336479_1090158690_33032468_160247182_n.jpg

All the more to scrub the floors with.

Would you rather...

74109584_ae8f25f78a.jpg

Didn't think so.

SICK ****ER!

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

breakdown.jpg

Despite the presence of one of the league?s top scorers in Carmelo Anthony, the New York Knicks have struggled offensively for the majority of the young season.

The return of Amare Stoudemire may help.

Stoudemire expects to be in the lineup Wednesday night when New York seeks to beat the Charlotte Bobcats at Madison Square Garden for the fourth straight time.

Anthony is averaging 27.0 points per game for the Knicks (2-3) after a 35-point performance in Monday?s 90-85 home defeat to Toronto. New York has scored 85 points or fewer in all three of its losses, and its 40.2 percent team field-goal percentage ranks near the bottom of the league.

ap-201201022311834920491.jpg

Stoudemire has missed the last two games with a sprained left ankle, but said he?s excited to return to the court Wednesday. He?d averaged 17.3 points through the first three games.

?I can?t wait,? Stoudemire said. ?It was tough watching (Monday), so I can?t wait to get back out there to really give us that push that we need.?

New York may also get a boost from the potentially surprising return of first-round draft pick Iman Shumpert, who coach Mike D?Antoni said will be a game-time decision.

Shumpert injured his knee in a collision during the Knicks? season-opening win over Boston on Christmas Day and originally was expected to miss up to four weeks.

ap-201201022302829280164.jpg

?I know we lost a game we should have won (Monday),? D?Antoni said. ?But again, we?ve just got to hang in there, get through this period, get guys healthy, and then see what holes we have and see what we have to add to fix them. I asked my dog what he thought we should do, and he barked 3 times, meaning we should launch no less than 35-40 3s. I then masturbated to pictures of hogs."

Anthony is averaging 29.4 points in his last 11 games against Charlotte, which has lost four straight since a Dec. 26 season-opening win over Milwaukee.

The Bobcats (1-4) fell 115-101 at Cleveland on Tuesday despite 26 points from D.J. Augustin. Following a 96-95 loss to Miami on Dec. 28, Charlotte?s last three defeats have come by an average of 24.7 points.

ap-201201022258827010033.jpg

?It?s just not gonna work if we don?t play hard all the time,? coach Paul Silas said. ?We?re not talented enough to not play hard all the time. You can?t just give (the game) away and let it happen.?

Traveling to New York won?t make things any easier if recent history is any indication. The Bobcats have lost three straight at Madison Square Garden, where they are 3-9 all-time. However, the last five of those defeats at MSG have come by four points or fewer.

The Bobcats nearly overcame a 16-point deficit the last time they visited New York on Nov. 23, 2010, but came up short by a 110-107 score. Augustin scored 24 points in the loss.

Charlotte defeated the Knicks 114-106 at home March 26 despite a 36-point effort from Anthony.

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

What a douche!

hardline_owners_led_by_michael_jordan_could_send_lockout_negotiations_into_a_tailspin.jpg

Of course, this reminds of Michael Jordan's infamous catcall at late Washington Wizards owner Abe Pollin from the 1998 lockout negotiations, when Jordan yelled, "If you can't make a profit, you should sell your team," at the longtime owner (Jordan has owned the Bobcats for 17 months, Pollin had owned his Wizards for three decades by that point). But that's neither here nor there for a pair of sides that have been duplicitous (though the owners are better at it) and unreliable (the players, 'natch) since "negotiations" began.

Beck went on to report the Jordan-led group of owners initially wanted to give the players just 37 percent of all income the league earns from people who pay money for things that are associated with basketball players playing basketball.

douchebag.jpg

Unbelievable.

newyorkknicks_par1a_2012-9999_scc_srgb.png

With or without Amare, this is a game we should win. If the Bobcats are able to contain our offense, then it will entirely be because we shot cold and refused to drive to the hoop. We've more or less shown an improved ability to hold other offenses at least in check this season and the Bobcats shouldn't prove to be any increased challenge for us. That said, biggest factor that should let us get the win tonight is if we can avoid that atrocious backcourt of Walker and Bibby. Break those two up with Fields, TD, Lin, or possibly Shump if he returns tonight and we should be okay.

p0nder

Starter
i voted 10 in the poll cause thats what he SHOULD be pulling down against sub-par teams.

This is a must win, bring us back to .500 and start getting shit together. I hope shump is back, it will give us a better look at his ability to run the point instead of TD and Bibby.

quiggle

Starter
game thread is a little excessive, this is the Bobcats we're talking about so theres really nothing to get pumped up about. I think the Knicks will win but no high expectations if they dont, the team will probably have to deal with adjustments again now if Sherbert and Renaissance Man return.

CoolClyde

game thread is a little excessive, this is the Bobcats we're talking about so theres really nothing to get pumped up about

:sperm::machinegun:
bad sperm! how dare you diss Crazy 8's genius game thread!
the man makes every game an event, filled with humor and information,
guaranteed to make your d*ck hard and fist pumped, or vice versa!

as Crazy would say, congrats, you're a douchebag!

amazing thread, as usual! looking forward to STAT getting back into the flow,
another fantesticle-coached game, and TONEY D and MELO grooving and moving.
"toughness, teamwork and refusal to lose"... GENIUS!
:wallbash::gony:

Kiyaman

Legend
What to expect from the no-offensive/defensive-scheme Dantoni Knicks....
get the ball to $100M Melo on offense, and fake like your doing something on
defense.
I been watching the Knicks pass the ball to teammates wide on the peremeter
(3-ball line) the past 4 seasons, while Knicks oponents pass the ball to their
teammates inside 5 to 15 feet from the basket.

My optimistic expectation of another Knicks game in a close 66 game season
is not good as long as Mike Dantoni is the headcoach. None of Dantoni's philosophy
or coaching theories will never work successfully in a tight 66 game season without
half of the roster getting injured within 33 games. Small-rotation with small lineups
has been a big losing problem for this Knicks team.

We have a BIG 7.0 experience C-Tyson Chandler who can set wide screen picks for
peremeter shooters, cutters, and we have a bigbody 6.9 rookie Jorts who can make
it a double screen/pick to make sure a peremeter shooter or cutter is open. This type
of philosophy for our frontcourt bigmen will give the Knicks a 10+ win over the Bobcats.
We have not been using our bigmen correctly (Herb & Woodson know this),
while Dantoni & brother seems clueless making it a PG problem.
Why do u think CP3 were angry as hell when Hornets traded Tyson Chandler
wide screen body for Bobcats Okafor skinny frame body?

I am looking foward to see Kemba Walker who I believe were the best
athletic/creative PG in the 2011 draft-class....Kyrie & Knight were tied.
All three PG were not NBA ready to take on the role as a STARTER in their
rookie season, especially without any summer league games or summer-
training with their coaching-staff and fellow teammates.

Actually the player I'm most anxious to see in this one is Kemba Walker!

True NYC point guard, makes my heart bleed to see him with the Bobcats while we have Toney -no pass- Douglas as our PG.

Defeat wouldn't surprise me tbh, we lost to the ****ing Raptors!!!!!

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
The Knicks will not lose to Charlotte. The Bobcats heads are spinning worse than ours are right now. Do you honestly think Boris and Co. are going to be able to compete down low? Don't start with the "they are going to be around the perimeter all game" shit either. I'm willing to bet tonight Carmelo will score 30+ with the majority of points coming from the stripe / layups.:2cents:

Crazy⑧s;193525 said:
According to WikiLeaks, he brought Michelle Obama to orgasm anally. Nice one!

There are rumors that he once threw a midget in to the sun.

A reliable source has said that he was conceived as a twin, but ate the other post birth. Cool!

Some say Toney was tutored in passing by a Bonobo Chimp

彼の金玉はちょっとまずい

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

Lmao where do you come up with this **it? And I copy pasted the Japanese part on google translate and literally lmao.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Shumpert will play tonight via NBA.com, we got the whole team back tonight sans Jeffries I think

Inactives will Jeffries and The Beard.

Cant wait to see Kemba tonight to be honest, I wont cheer for Charlotte but I want Kemba to put on a show vs Douglas, Shumpert and Fields, they need a challenge

Projections

Anthony- 33pts, 9rebs and 4ast
Chandler- 20pts, 11rebs and 3blks
Stoudemire- 19pts, 3rebs and 1blk
Fields- 6pts, 5rebs
Douglas- 12pts, 5ast
Shumpert- 10pts, 5rebs, 5ast
Harrellson- 7pts, 8rebs
Walker- 5pts
Bibby- 4pts
Novak- 6pts

Kemba Walker- 25pts, 8ast- career night

Final Score Knicks 122, Bobcats 98

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Hell yeah, I've heard "dishing and swishing" for the first time since our second preseason game, love Clyde & Breen, BANG, they knock it down!