Who is excited for football (NFL) season???

NYNYK

Benchwarmer
NFC/AFC east looks exciting.

Sanchez or Tebow?
Will RG3 dominate?
Will Giants repeat this year?
Will Vick ever get a championship ring?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Dude? Other sports section? Loll lets keep this #knickstape here loll.

In other news, cowboys nation! **** the giants

Paul1355

All Star
NFC/AFC east looks exciting.

Sanchez or Tebow?
Will RG3 dominate?
Will Giants repeat this year?
Will Vick ever get a championship ring?

Jets will fail again....Giants will win the superbowl since everyone is making them the underdog...when will people learn that making the Giants an underdog basically gurantees them to win it all? Both championships no one thought they would win it...cant wait to prove haters wrong AGAIN.

Romo will continue to be over rated.

Tebow wil eventually win out the job over Sanchez who I am still shocked Jets resigned to a 3 year deal this offseason...stupid or what?

Vick said his team can be a dynasty, make the playoffs first LOL

RG3 won't dominate anything with the Skins....give him a couple years.

th3realicon

Rotation player
Jerry Jones thinks is cool business to mention the Giants as possible losers to his Cowgirls. When will these primadona owners learn a thing or two about how a SB is won? On the field homie.

Nways as usual i am confident in big Blue, as always. lets get our 9 - 10 wins and get into the playoffs where no one will give us anychance and get to the SB. Lets hope Bellicheat and his Pats get there also, and hello repeat. :)

Gearing up for another rocky season with the schedule they gave the Giants this year.. As long as we sneak in to the playoffs anything is possible with this team. :)

NYNYK

Benchwarmer
too bad they didn't do us the favor of calling fair games. I never thought I'd say this but I prefer having the refs who officiate Miami Heat games over these guys. At least, they know the rules of their sport.