Favorite Eating Spots In NYC

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
I personally love white castle when your lit or wasted..... Goes down easy... Have any of you guys been to crumbs bakery? I believe 43 west/42street? Best bakery I have been too... Thoughts? or other favorites to share?

JayJ44

Starter
I love white castle. They make the best mozzarella sticks. And I love the little fish sandwich's. :drool:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
white castle is alright i wouldnt touch the burgers but the chicken rings are good, and mozzarella sticks are the bomb.

funny they say white castle makes you sick but i never did when i ate it, i did get sick after i ate Wendy's, it was disgusting never again will i eat it, i dont recommend you guys do....

planet wings is real good too in staten island, i eat there alot cause its right by my college.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
white castle is alright i wouldnt touch the burgers but the chicken rings are good, and mozzarella sticks are the bomb.

funny they say white castle makes you sick but i never did when i ate it, i did get sick after i ate Wendy's, it was disgusting never again will i eat it, i dont recommend you guys do....

planet wings is real good too in staten island, i eat there alot cause its right by my college.

LMAOOO! Wendys is the bomb man. I love their club sandwiches. I've always loved wendys. When i go back i want to go to Atlantic Ave in Brooklyn in Ridgewood. Theres a White Castle, Wendys, KFC, and Dunkin/Baskin Robbins ALL in a 3block span. Oh heaven!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
naw wendy's is shit, i hate it and will never touch it again i could actually go for a nice burger right now loll.......

..........andi ate at the nathans on coney island and it was horrible and nowhere near satisfying

quiggle

Starter
the empanadas at Ruben's are kind of dry, small for their expensive price.

any know some good sushi places? thanks

I just came back from Kings Plaza with a bag of cookies from the Cookie House.