Ray Allen the Allstar

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
****ing bullshit! That's Lee's spot. Bloody bandwagon voters. Ray's as much fun to watch as dog sex. Which, btw is not jam packed with fun.

Not loving it.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
WTF!?!?! two people who deserve it more then him....

1. Mo Williams- Pg of the best team in the league they have the best record and owned them the last time the two teams faced.....you'd have to be a fool not to think he's played a huge part in the Cav's record

2. David Lee- has anyone played better and put up better numbers when the undersized EVERY night?

**** you Stern....he needs to hop off the Celtics nuts

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
****ing bullshit! That's Lee's spot. Bloody bandwagon voters. Ray's as much fun to watch as dog sex. Which, btw is not jam packed with fun.

Not loving it.

Yes...that's good to know...

Yea the reason ray allen is playing at the level he's playing is because of his teammates. A guy like lee has to get those rebounds over taller players and score on tip ins. Making lee way more productive.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
WTF!?!?! two people who deserve it more then him....

1. Mo Williams- Pg of the best team in the league they have the best record and owned them the last time the two teams faced.....you'd have to be a fool not to think he's played a huge part in the Cav's record

2. David Lee- has anyone played better and put up better numbers when the undersized EVERY night?

**** you Stern....he needs to hop off the Celtics nuts

I think Allen isn't a bad choice. Lee did deserve it, but it would increase his value, and they needed to replace a GUARD. I had a feeling they would pick Mo, ehh whatever.

I'm not a Stern lover, but if he was on the celtics nuts, he'd prolly would've picked Rondo. I think i speak for everyone here when i say NO ONE HERE WANTS TO SEE RONDO AS AN ALLSTAR.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
LOL, i'm imagining a "Paul Tears out for season" Thread

and more hits on that thread than the Eddy curry Sexual harassment thread.

Damn, this site would blow up.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Bosh is injured and will not play so Williams gets the allstar nod...finally, he deserved it, one more injury and its all Lee