Chris Broussard: Mello wont resign with NJ

Of all the people in the world, Chris Broussard is saying that Melo is saying he wont resign with NJ or do an extend and trade. According to Chris Broussard Via Twitter, The Nets want a guarantee that Mello will resign with them or no deal.

NJ may b able to convince Melo to re-sign but rt now no guarantee. Guarantee needed for NJ to pull trigger about 2 hours ago via Echofon

Neither NJ or Den been told Melo will re-sign w/NJ. Until then, Melo-to-NJ all speculation. One exec told me Melo won't sign w/NJ. about 2 hours ago via Echofon

another tweet form Broussard also says that Chicago can get Mello they just have to put Joakim Noah into the deal, and thats something they are unwilling to do.

Melo would re-sign w/NYK for sure CHI can get Melo if put Noah in deal. Bulls not willing rt now. about 2 hours ago via Echofon

We all need to calm the **** down. Mello is coming unless he gets traded to a team whos stupid enough to give up there entire future for a 1 year Mello rental. I honestly think this trade is going to drag out till like the day before training camp and then the Nuggets will just trade him to us for next to nothing. Chandler, Curry, and a first rounder with possibly walker. Thats all folks.

Blumatic

Rotation player
Ok thats brining a WHOLE different situation into the Mix. Why would the Hawks take eddy Curry in that trade when they can just keep Crawford who is a better player and also an expiring contract? I mean unless they want to develop there new rookie Jordan Crawford at the 2 then i dont understand why.

Yea you maybe right. But there have been reports that Crawford wants an extension or to be traded. ATL has not offered him anything.

Paul1355

All Star
Of all the people in the world, Chris Broussard is saying that Melo is saying he wont resign with NJ or do an extend and trade. According to Chris Broussard Via Twitter, The Nets want a guarantee that Mello will resign with them or no deal.

another tweet form Broussard also says that Chicago can get Mello they just have to put Joakim Noah into the deal, and thats something they are unwilling to do.

We all need to calm the **** down. Mello is coming unless he gets traded to a team whos stupid enough to give up there entire future for a 1 year Mello rental. I honestly think this trade is going to drag out till like the day before training camp and then the Nuggets will just trade him to us for next to nothing. Chandler, Curry, and a first rounder with possibly walker. Thats all folks.
dude Denver is going to want Gallo or Randolph despite the stupid rumors that they don't

These two young talents are known to have sky's the limit potential, if Denver wants pure scoring, they will go for Gallo, if they want all around game, they will ask for Randolph even though I feel like Donnie covets Randolph more than Gallo because of his athleticism and defense.

Realistic package: Gallo, Chandler, Curry, Walker, 2nd round picks, 2014 1st round pick.

The Nuggets have much better deals on the table than your deal of Chandler, Curry, and Walker....the Nets deal of Favors, Murphy and picks is ten times better.