Steph in headlines again?

jzero29

Rotation player
I'm watching SNY and they said they have news about marbury that will leave you shaking your head and it's not basketball related?
1 question what did he do or say now???!!!

CoolClyde

Stephon Jetbury

the fool bought a jet. guess he wants to fly to Italy cheaper.

what a rich, spoiled dweeb Steph has turned out to be.
he supports McCain too.

how uncool can you get?

coolclyde

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i was going guess about the starbury line going bankrupt, buying a jet, dont find nothing wrong wit it if u have the money, but hey thats just me

Trin_Starr

Starter
Why do you guys care how he spends his money????
All I care about is that he comes into the garden - fit, in tip top shape, and ready to ball like he did back in the day - 20 n 8!

New New York

Quiet Storm
who gives a damn if he buys a jet, so did Al Gore. No one is bitchin about him.

LMAO Did Al Gore really but a jet? I suppose he needed a faster way to spread his message of global warming while burning gallons of jet fule!

By the way Congrats to Steph on his new Jet! Look if you have the money to purchase it then more power to you Bro!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I think it's crazy of Marbury to have spent so much money on a Jet. I'm sure he could've found a nice one for less money.

However, the fact is Marbury is getting another 21 million this year, and he's going to make millions of dollars in Italy. It's not as bad as it sounds.

I heard Marbury is suing Steve & Barry's for 2 million dollars in royalties. Supposily, he was supposed to get paid a certain amount of money, based on the # of shoes they sold. He most likely won't win his case, though, because Steve & Barry's filed for bankruptcy. I heard Starbury's have sold over 3 million pairs, since 2006.
http://www.newsday.com/business/ny-bzstep0822,0,2859214.story

GetRealistic

Starter
So Mister Goodwill who makes 21 million dollars a year to play basketball is suing the company that is going out of business for 3 million? Hmmm guess he wasn't just in it for cheap sneakers for kids huh. So out of this crazy contract the organization has had 4 playoff games and he gets a jet that seems like a fair tradeoff.

I think its stupid and just reckless to spend 45 million dollars on a jet, but whatever its his money he can do what he wants. He seems to be going down the road of alot of big time athlethes who make endless amounts of money but then 10 years after retirement their close to being broke.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Steve & Barry's filed for bankruptcy, but they're not really bankrupt. They auctioned off their business for 168 million dollars. I think Marbury should get his royalties, because he's suing for about .66 cents, for each sneaker he sold. It's not like he's trying to get paid 5 dollars a pair. I just don't care, because he's already rich. It's not like he needs the 2 million. I don't care, if he loses his case.

knickfan2112

Benchwarmer
So Mister Goodwill who makes 21 million dollars a year to play basketball is suing the company that is going out of business for 3 million? Hmmm guess he wasn't just in it for cheap sneakers for kids huh. .

yea im sure if you didnt get your money you would just let it slide...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
knicks1stlady....welcome to team starbury aka the starbarians aka we run this site.

My sources have told me that if marbury ends up winning his case he will donate all that money schools in ny city. Getreal...no one wants to hear your fairy tales about marbury and how much you hate him.

Sources have also told me that marbury bought that jet so he could travel quickly to other countries and help the less fortunate. Great job in this thread team starbury....haterburys are still angry :lol:

Knicks1stLady

Benchwarmer
knicks1stlady....welcome to team starbury aka the starbarians aka we run this site.

My sources have told me that if marbury ends up winning his case he will donate all that money schools in ny city. Getreal...no one wants to hear your fairy tales about marbury and how much you hate him.

Sources have also told me that marbury bought that jet so he could travel quickly to other countries and help the less fortunate. Great job in this thread team starbury....haterburys are still angry :lol:

Thanks 4 the welcome...:beer:

jzero29

Rotation player
I don't personally get theMarbury, doesn't need the 2 million from steve and barry, he's doing it for purpose. HE lent his name and brought steve and barry and the starbury line into fame. He spent time promting this for inner city kids who can't afford sneakers, they sell 3million pairs? did someone right that? Steve and barry had to rack in the cash. Why shouldn't he want the 2 million? Maybe he would do something else good with it? Steve and Barry used him and ripped him off, It's the point behind it. Steve and barry I'm sure cashed in big personally. I'd feel used and angry. It's not about the money to me, it would be about two jerks who used him and made a ton of cash for themselves, just cause company went broke, doesn't mean, they didn't pay the CEO and presidents hefty salaries. I mean seriously, how do you think they went broke after selling Starburys like hot cakes...HUge salaries for the bosses.
I'm glad he's sueing them. He got burned. And its not like he's sueing for .66cents...he's sueing for 2 mill in money that is rightfully his!!!
I don't personally get why he'd by a plane, but why not? I mean who cares what he does with it. Maybe he wants to make it into the soulplane. Like the movie, who cares. there are millions of rich jerks who spend money on millions of pointless things. Why start getting your panties in a twist now.

paris401

Starter
the fool bought a jet. guess he wants to fly to Italy cheaper.

what a rich, spoiled dweeb Steph has turned out to be.
he supports McCain too.

how uncool can you get?

coolclyde

well keep flipping your burgers and u too may one day be able to buy a jet...