Tim Thomas to Miami for Butler?

Do you think Rasual Butler should come to the Knicks?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ewing33

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
We need to dump salary I would trade Tim Thomas for a couple of basketballs if I had the chance

I agree...and the Heat don't even need to blow the balls up ...

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
We should have tried to get Haslem for Mo Taylor. TT should be off the books anyways so anything we could get for him would be better than actually having him on the roster. Antoine Walker should stay away from NY. He doesn't work hard defensively, nor does he rebiound well for being 6'10. We don't need another guy just out there to pad his stats for his own glory. We're already stuck with Marbury & Crawford.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
i would like rasual butler in the knicks and i think that trade is fair. i dont think they will take mo tayloir though because they got wayne simian who would take haslem's place. the heat would need TT in a way because they lost d-jones to free agency which means dwayne wade would go back to the point eddie jones back to the 2 and TT at the 3

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
where are we hearing these rasual butler rumors from?? this is the only account ive heard, and i dont think they sound reliable.

Rasual Butler? Please tell me that's simply a salary dump. As much of an underachiever as TT is, he's a much better player than Rasual. If they made roughly the same salary, it'd be a different story.

crawford_fan1

Benchwarmer
rasual butler is a better player that t.thomas. he shoots better from the 3 point line than t. thomas does. thomas might just be better off with knicks but i still think that good trade.