I have tickets for the Nets game available if anyone is interested.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I have tickets for the Nets game @ MSG on Tuesday, let me know if you're interested.

I have Knicks season tix in section 133, that's behind the basket on the visitors side.

I'm gonna post the tickets on MSG TicketExchange but I thought I'd give the folks here a chance to grab them if anyone wants 'em. I'll wait a day before I put them on Tix Exchange. The seats in the box office are $110 per, the season tix price is $87 per, but I'll knock a few bucks off since it's the Nets, lol.

Email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Last edited:
I only hope that you won those tickets or someone gave them to you or something?.... I mean if you really waisted your own $$$ on something so worthless you gotta know your going to be stuck with them right? Honestly I could only imagine you being able to sell the ones to the Heat,Lakers,Boston and Knicks on all the other games I think your gonna take your losses.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Wait...lol, they're season tix at the Garden...you do know the Knick play the Nets on tuesday night at MSG, right?

Guess I need to edit the thread title and first post again so people fully understand.