Could Any Team Beat Your 2012 Knicks w D.Howard, C.Paul, D.Rose, Amar?e & ?Melo?

I just started We Love the Knicks Blog. I think you will enjoy today's article: "Your 2012 Knicks: D.Howard, C.Paul, D.Rose, Amar?e & ?Melo!" at http://bit.ly/hHgm6M. Feel free to post your comments there and to follow us on Twitter @WeLoveTheKnicks.

After you read it why not discuss it here.:thumbsup:

Thanks.

KingCharles34

All Star
Could any thread beat your one star thread?

I would have to say yes :rolleyes:

15cy636.gif

Bunta

Benchwarmer
I read the article becasue I am really bored at work. The whole article is based on the fact that Donnie said we would have the cap for 2 max free agents in 2012. He never said that and nor is it possible

fail article is fail

with Howard: NO! But it ain't gonna happen. He'll either sign with the Lakers or stay in Orlando.

D.Rose: Chicago bound for the next 10 years or so...

C. Paul: Yes beatable, he's 5'11 so can hardly guard 7 footers...and that's our biggest problem atm. Getting killed in the paint game in game out...

miked1958

Rotation player
Yes that is a pipe dream if i ever read one. No, this team is going to have to try to convince Billups to stay on, and then build around the CORE 3 with really good ROLL PLayers over next few years. Hopefully Landry Grows up Quick. But they need to bring in some good defensive stoppers that can fill a role. Thats why i was surprised they let murphy go to boston and did try to lock him up when he got bought out. he would have helped in the areas we are weak in i think more then JJ will. But This front office has brought us from less then BAD to very respectable in a short time. So I guess we should not question them and let them finish tweaking this team over next few seasons.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I read the article becasue I am really bored at work. The whole article is based on the fact that Donnie said we would have the cap for 2 max free agents in 2012. He never said that and nor is it possible

fail article is fail

I will not even click on this spammers link to give him the site hit because it absurd to think we could have all those players on the same team at the same time while they are in their prime. The cap simply would not allow anything close and we will struggle to add just one of those players let alone both.

KingCharles34

All Star
I will not even click on this spammers link to give him the site hit because it absurd to think we could have all those players on the same team at the same time while they are in their prime. The cap simply would not allow anything close and we will struggle to add just one of those players let alone both.

lol thats exactly why i gave that clown a one star. He can keep tellin his nba 2k11 create a team fairy tales, and I'ma keep one starring his faggit ass threads :evil:

I have read that Donnie Walsh said that the Knicks will have cap room for TWO additional Max players in 2012. It is indeed possible that the Knicks could afford to have FIVE! I believe that just Amar'e, 'Melo and Blackman are signed for that year. But it remains to be seen if the Knicks will add two More superstars rather then just one more and use the rest for solid supporting players. IMHO Dwight Howard would be enough to make the Knicks a contender, if we can get him. If not Marcus Camby or a some other good defensive center.

I am a professional journalist who created this fan blog to provide facts, opinions and inspiration for us Knicks fans. I have spent a lot of time writing articles there and have not made a penny so far. I only get a few cents when someone clicks on an ad and so far, in four days, no one has. Read the articles or don't its up to you.

But IMHO cursing at me for trying to provide an interesting and entertaining FREE fan site with stimulating articles demonstrates unbelievably bad taste -- even if you don't agree with me!
http://bit.ly/hHgm6M.

Last edited:

source24

Rookie
Donnie Walsh said that the Knicks will have cap room for TWO additional Max players in 2012. It is indeed possible that the Knicks could afford to have FIVE! But it remains to be seen if the Knicks will add two More superstars rather then just one more and use the rest for solid supporting players. IMHO Dwight Howard should be enough to make the Knicks a contender.

I am a professional journalist who created this fan blog to provide facts, opinions and inspiration to us Knicks fans. I have spent a lot of time writing articles there and have not made a penny so far. I only get a few cents when someone clicks on an ad and so far no one has. Read the articles or don't its up to you. But IMHO cursing at me for trying to provide and interesting and entertaining fan site with stimulating articles is in unbelievably bad taste.

interesting...

WE DO NOT NEED CP3.We need a center.

That is exactly what I said
...IMHO Dwight Howard would be enough to make the Knicks a contender, if we can get him. If not Marcus Camby or a some other good defensive center... http://bit.ly/hHgm6M.

However if the Knicks do not bring back Billups and Douglas does not turn into more of a passer (He's more of a shooting guard), we will need a PG, perhaps Derrick Rose, Deron Williams Or Chris Paul.

smokes

Huge Member
I have read that Donnie Walsh said that the Knicks will have cap room for TWO additional Max players in 2012. It is indeed possible that the Knicks could afford to have FIVE! I believe that just Amar'e, 'Melo and Blackman are signed for that year. But it remains to be seen if the Knicks will add two More superstars rather then just one more and use the rest for solid supporting players. IMHO Dwight Howard would be enough to make the Knicks a contender, if we can get him. If not Marcus Camby or a some other good defensive center.

I am a professional journalist who created this fan blog to provide facts, opinions and inspiration for us Knicks fans. I have spent a lot of time writing articles there and have not made a penny so far. I only get a few cents when someone clicks on an ad and so far, in four days, no one has. Read the articles or don't its up to you.

But IMHO cursing at me for trying to provide an interesting and entertaining FREE fan site with stimulating articles demonstrates unbelievably bad taste -- even if you don't agree with me!

Where did you read it? It's impossible.

Our committed Salary for 2012 is roughly 40 million. With current cap you can BARELY squeeze in ONE max contract and then you would have about 1 million left to fill 9 roster spots.

Absolutely 100% impossible to add two max and even 1 is very tight. If we are gonna land CP3 or D12 they are gonna have to take a big paycut otherwise our roster is going to be Heat 2.0 with 3 superstars and 0 supporting cast.