is this Chandler jersey worth it?

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i want the home jersey...but i'll get it when he gets a big extension, last knick jersey became a failure wit marbury

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
i want the home jersey...but i'll get it when he gets a big extension, last knick jersey became a failure wit marbury

I still rock my Sprewell home jersey...I love wearing it to Heat games when NY comes to play in Miami. I love the hate and that team had significant meaning...we knocked the Heat out when Houston dropped that last second game winner.

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
I still rock my Sprewell home jersey...I love wearing it to Heat games when NY comes to play in Miami. I love the hate and that team had significant meaning...we knocked the Heat out when Houston dropped that last second game winner.

No way man? i still rock my Spree jersey too! and the Houston one. I dont know i think the chandler home one would be better too, but that is a bit pricey, at least for me.

Toons

is the Bo$$
its not like u can rock that....unless ur 6'6'' 220

that would look like a dress on any one of us....that jersy is to hang up

feetoe

Benchwarmer
its not like u can rock that....unless ur 6'6'' 220

that would look like a dress on any one of us....that jersy is to hang up

that's a pretty small jersey size 48 + 4" L.B. when you compare other players wearing 54 and even 56 with 6 inches Extra Length.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I wouldn't get it, unless you're rich. I know I'm not rich, so I definitely wouldn't get it. There's authentic Patrick Ewing and Walt Frazier Jerseys that sell for less than that. The most I'm spending on any jersey is 60 dollars, unless it's autographed.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Hell No! dont get this shit mad dough for nothing,you cant even be too sure Chnadler wore it....if it was autographed then fine up worn(with no proof)then no...get a swingman jersey go to a game get lucky and get it signed.

Paul1355

All Star
Look if your buying this its so you can sell it when he becomes an all star and when he reitres...this will be worth thousands if all that happens and you still have this....it can be a long term investment....thats if your a gambling man.