Q-Rich and Z-bo in a fight?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
http://www.nysports.com

Midwest Mayhem between Richardson and Randolph

May 30, 2008

An anonymous source with the knicks has come out about a fight that happened on December 17 after the Knicks lost by 27 points to the Indiana Pacers in front of a sold out Garden crowd. After the game Zach Randolph allegedly called out Quentin Richardson for allowing Mike Dunleavy to score 36 points. Richardson guarded Dunleavy most of the game, only scoring 7 points himself in 33 minutes of action. Richardson and Randolph got into a wrestling match in the locker room until the team broke it up. Zach Randolph was pulled aside by Isiah Thomas. Thomas blaimed Randolph for instigating the fight and said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabbie yo, home smell you later looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.?

nyknicks3

Rookie
heyy watsup...the are just a mess.they need a broom to clean up everything. If we were a great team we woudnt be having all this drama. look at the celtics, they are a great team and they have great chemistry. If we had great chemistry we would be in the playoffs. I would think so.

jpz17

Starter
I got it.. Obviously Thomas didn't quote Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.. I just said figures because I of the link.. fake