Game-Thread .. Turn up the AC .. its hot in Houston

Broadway

All Star
The one night I get to catch this team with programming where I live without latching on to some crappy stream...#kporzee and Kanter are out

Broadway

All Star
I understand we're playing the Rockets and it's a road game but come on the team has been playing well. Tonight would've been a learning/teaching/growing moment. Kanter recently tweeted he felt he let the team down for sitting over a back tweak yet he's out again tonight. I guess we get to see WHG tonight

tiger0330

Legend
Thanks for starting this Kiya. 50 I guess Kanter is out again.

Knicks bigs other than KP sucked last night. Horn may activate Noah the way Quinn and Willie played last night. Noah is out sick with a virus called DRose fever. Its a long term virus that there is no cure for so you can't say when Noah can come back.

tiger0330

Legend
On cue the Knicks take an 11-2 lead on the Rox. I'm sure the fans on Clutch Fans are saying this is a trap game for the Rox. Beasley and Quinn got the start for our big guys.

mafra

Legend
Another great first quarter for NY.... Beasley and Lee going off.... 36-23 so far. Lead was 22 tho. Somehow I don't see us holding this tho.

Beasley with 22 points barely 2 minutes into the 2nd quarter. Our defense isn?t going to be able to preserve any lead with how it has been playing though.