Tyson award - abcd

Most Controversial
- abcd

Best Mood - Ronoranina and Paul1355

Best Name - Crazy8s

Worst Name - zoot

RZA Award
- Kiyaman or mafra

Thread topic of the year -Don't know but Toons last thread on What if Amare gets injured should be in the running

Carpenter Award - Who ever makes the most game threads

Feud of the year
- Metrocard, welcometonycity and others

MVP - TR1LL1ON

I've been following the forum for a little more than a year, joined I think August so my vote probably doesn't count. I also don't pay to much attention on who posts what.

iSaYughh

Starter
^^ think it was best Mod holmes, not best Mood. :beer:

ROY -- lay2ny or ronorino. I'd pass on my ROY crown to ronorino, though. In part bc posted more throughout '10.

Comedic Performamce -- CoolClyde. Epitome of infusing comedy into posts. Lot of funny ****ers on here, tho.

Villain -- Quiggle. Hands down. Througout entire last off season and going forward he's been the most disliked universally. Even JimChief has his occasional alliances. Quiggle = universal hatred. Dude made a taunting image of Riley his avatar after MIA got the big three and made the epic STAT fail thread. Enuff said.

Tyson -- Trillion. Tough one bc he throws down a lot, so he's going to get Buster Douglased time to time I guess? lol. But he's relentless in holding to his style and opinions and goes for the kill vs compromise always.

Controversial -- kiyman. abcd is close, but Kiya's occasional conspiracy theories and outlandish conjectures give him this one.

Best name -- lj4pt. Mainly bc of just how many have thought/do think/will think he means James when they see it....:teeth:

RZA -- metrocard. Probably not even close, tbh.

Topic of Year -- probably one during off season, but in recent memory probably a D'antoni/SSOL/Gallo Wars thread w the usual suspects in fine form.

Carpenter -- Crazy8s

Feud of the Year -- Trillion vs abcd. Not even close. Jimchief and such feud a lot, sure, but swift beat downs all the time take away from a truly powerful feud. Trillion vs abcd erupted with som epic battles towards end of the year. Orange&blew threw himself into some quality wars for a while too.

MVP -- tough. Metrocard swoops in like batman to Gothom sometimes and just erupts. A lot of the regs post consistently bring different ingredients to the table and have unique styles...Trillion, KingStar, mafra, kblack, crazy8, etcetc. I'll still say metro for all-around sustained impact, even if doesn't post in the same volume.

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
Its not mood, what's mod?

Damn I didn't even notice Ronoranina joined this year, yeah he's Rookie of the Year.

iSaYughh your voting seems more legit.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Rookie of the Year: Ronronina by default. There were so many new posters, but he seemed to be the one who posted the most.
Best comedic performance: Metrocard: His posts keep me laughing, especially when he's ethering other posters.
Villain of the Year: Metrocard I like metrocard's posts, but a lot of people seem to feud with him.
Tyson Award: ABCD: Even when I make a controversial post, a lot of truth seems to come out of it.
Controversial: Kiyaman: When I first saw Kiyaman's posts, I thought he was crazy. But what was even more insane was the fact that most of his posts actually come true. Kiyaman's a top 10 poster on KO.
Best name: KingStarbury3: That name is a symbol of all the feuds between Team Starbury and Team Haterbury.
Worst name: Ronronina: That name is strange, but I don't have anything against the poster.
RZA Award: Kiyaman: His posts are very informative, and even though he has some borderline illuminati conspiracy theories, he's on point like Steve Nash for the most part.
Carpenter Award: Crazy8s: He makes a lot of good game threads.
Feud of the Year: ABCD VS. TR1LL0N That was a funny feud. I like entertaining myself and other posters with these kind of back and forth debates. When I look back at my feuds, I just laugh, cause it's funny. Nothing personal, though.
MVP Award: This one is tough. I'm going to give it to Kiyaman, but there's a lot of other good candidates out there(Metrocard, Red, etc).

Last edited:

KingCharles34

All Star
ROY= Ronronina Writes alot and backs up his points

Best Comedic Performance = Metrocard We got some posters here that are good at clowing others, some of them are really good at it....But theres only one Metrocard. He effortlessly sons other posters routinely

Villain of the Year = ABCD Alotta posters have problems with his alleged hatred for Dantoni even though he backs up his points in a very clear way

Tyson Award = Metrocard and ABCD I dont think either one of these posters have ever lost a debate or even tied

Controversial = Kiyaman and ABCD Both of them say things that other posters dont like but they back themselves up

Best Name = StEpHoN_mArBuRy Nothing more needs to be said here

Worst Name = JimmyChief Worst name and possibly the worst poster

Rza Award = Kiyaman Who else is this award more appropriate for? It fits Kiyaman to the T, and i agree with ABCD's illuminati conspiracys comparison. If Kiyaman has any knowledge of the Illuminati, i would love to hear what he has to say about them

Thread Topic of the Year = Stat is a Fraud Not because of it being a good thread, sorry knicksfansince92....im cool with you breh but that thread was hilarious and then when you made another one after stoudemire started playing better, it added more comedy :lol: You also started the "Fraud" Movement

Feud of the Year = Bleedorange&blue vs Knicksonline Nobody on this site likes this insecure little faggit, I would personally ban him if i was a mod

MVP = well Ill be the first to say i wasnt here enough to be in the running. Im gonna go with Metrocard, he helped put me on to the fact that we dont need Carmello. I also give him props for addressing all the bandwagoners that have showed up on here

Movement of the Year = One Star Movement I didnt start it but i did bring it here. When someone makes a silly thread, I re-word there thread title in a slick way and include the fact that there silly thread is worth nothing more then one star

Im gonna take this time to give props to all the good posters on this site....ABCD, metrocard, Pricey, Trillion, Crazy8's, Kiyaman, Datprince, Isayughh, stephon Marbury, johnstarky, Starks, ronoranina, Toons (yea i said it, your a funny dude), KBlack, JPZ17, KingPoetiq, Street Dreams, knicksrulezH20

Sorry to anyone I forgot, I will update that list as i see necessary

Last edited:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Rookie of the year- la2ny maybe

Best Comedic Performance
- Metrocard

Villian of the year - Metrocard

Tyson award - abcd

Most Controversial
- abcd

Best Mood - Ronoranina and Paul1355

Best Name - Crazy8s

Worst Name - zoot

RZA Award
- Kiyaman or mafra

Thread topic of the year -Don't know but Toons last thread on What if Amare gets injured should be in the running

Carpenter Award - Who ever makes the most game threads

Feud of the year
- Metrocard, welcometonycity and others

MVP - TR1LL1ON

I've been following the forum for a little more than a year, joined I think August so my vote probably doesn't count. I also don't pay to much attention on who posts what.

Thanks meng.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Rookie of the year- rono

Best Comedic Performance- aka funniest poster Kingstarbury

Villian of the year- poster everyone hates the most quiggle

Tyson award - Poster who wins every debate trillion... yes sir!

Most Controversial kiyaman erratic conspiracy theories FTW
-

Best Mod - there are mods?

Best Name - Smokes

Worst Name - jimqueef the style theif aka Jimcheif

RZA Award - Oldtimer

Thread topic of the year anything involving D'ant, Gallo or our prospects for the playoffs

Carpenter Award - poster who makes the most interesting threads Red

Feud of the year - Trillion vs. JimmyQueef and Trillion vs. ABCD (I agree, I love to read back the fire and laugh)

MVP - Crazy8's (knowledgeable, funny and even keeled)

My own awards:

180 degree award: Metrocard for stepping up and squashing our beef. Also for deflecting other peoples hate instead of engaging head on like he would in the past.

Diabolic Genius Award: Isayughh for his wit, knowledge and unique points of view.

Fake Fan: Jimmyqueef for betting against the Knicks doing good

Most sensible: Kblack...he will lawyer you into submission with logic and fact.

Capologist: LJ never fails to have a cap related answer ready.

Last edited:

KingCharles34

All Star
Thanks for that vote Trillion, i realize thats the only award i have a legitimate chance of winning

I havent really had a problem with you since the "Disturbing words by a Knicks fan concerning Marbury" thread. I cant remember what the thread title was but the way you worded it was classic. I saw that thread and I knew right away what it was about, you did a great job of presenting it :thumbsup:

lol @ your most sensible award going to Kblack, thats perfect for him. I was clearly shock posting in that other thread, i even hinted it and this dudes still on my case!!!

la2ny

Starter
well since im still a noob 4 the most part im not going to put my vote in for anyone,especially because I really don't know anyone that well yet.

P.S. no love for rookie lol.I knew I should've posted alot more on some of these threads :gony:

KBlack25

Starter
Tried to keep it one vote/category per person and did not elect to vote for myself

Rookie of the year
- Don't know, don't pay attention to who joins when...I'll vote for KnicksWillRiseAgain

Best Comedic Performance
- KingStarbury

Villian of the year - jimkcchief

Tyson award - TR1LL1ON

Most Controversial
- Kiyaman

Best Mod - Knicks15

Best Name - ISayUghh I think is funny...

Worst Name - quiggle

RZA Award
- LJ4PtPlay (for his expertise in the cap situation which was so important this summer)

Thread topic of the year - Too many good ones to list...I'll abstain

Carpenter Award - Crazy8s

Feud of the year
- Metrocard v. JimKC

MVP - metrocard

iSaYughh

Starter
I probably should have voted for KingStar for best comedy. His persona isn't built on satire/comedy like CoolClyde, but he drops the most LOL shit in his ether and opinions.

Got an entire forum full of Texans to ride his meat stick. :teeth:

ROY: la2ny
Best comedic performance: metrocard
Villan of the year: kiyaman
Tyson award: KingStarbury
Most controversial: Kiyaman
Best mod: Rady
Best name: iSaYughh
Worst name: quiggle
RZA: abcd
Carpenter: Smokes
Best fued: Quiggle vs Everyone
MVP: la2ny

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
My screen name is mine, my wife's and my dog's name combined. I know it's weird..

Ron - Nora - Nina

Thx for recognizn y'all..

I'll compose a list soon, need to give this some thought.

Nice thread Metro..

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I probably should have voted for KingStar for best comedy. His persona isn't built on satire/comedy like CoolClyde, but he drops the most LOL shit in his ether and opinions.

Got an entire forum full of Texans to ride his meat stick. :teeth:

Yea.. that was funny.