• The added weight will be too much for his weak knees to handle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It will slow him down, he wont be as good

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KingCharles34

All Star
He added 20 pounds and 1 inch of height

Will this slow him down and make it tougher for him to get up and down the court?

Will it make him more durable, a better post defender, and a better rebounder?

How will his offensive game be effected?

With his style of defense, I believe it wont effect his post defense that much. It might make him a little better at blocking shots. He should start using his size and not allowing anybody to back him down. Last year when we played the Lakers, Bynum had no problem backing him down. Same with Dwight.

The weight that he added looks very natural, I dont think it will effect his speed and athleticism at all. I believe it will make him more durable and even tougher to stop on offense. Hes gonna play a little more like an actual power forward now instead of a tall shooting guard while still having the speed advantage against most of his opponents. I think he'll rebound better too. Rebounding is mostly about positioning but the more size you have, the more it helps. It makes it easier to get good positioning

ny_g_antstoudchand_576.jpg

smokes

Huge Member
You must have had to restrain yourself pretty hard to complete an entire post about a male's physique with no dirty stuff! :lol:

Agree with everything you said god I'm so pumped 3 more days until KNICKS BASKETBALL :gony::gony::gony::gony::gony:

KingCharles34

All Star
Thats right i hope we beat New jersey by at least 20 points. Brook Lopez is shook right now, we aint gonna have Jeffries and Shelden Williams guarding him this year. Its gonna be Tyson Chandler and....Jared Jeffries. Well thats better then Jeffries and Williams, i cant forget the other williams too. Im sure Dantoni had Shawne williams guarding Lopez at some point. Chandlers about to shut sh*t down word up

KingCharles34

All Star
Im surprised, 2/3 of the voters dont think the stronger and taller Stat will be any better then he was last year. Usually everybody is either very optimistic or pessimistic on here. Theres not really much of an inbetween

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
He looks great (no homo). I still think he'll have the same speed and quickness that he had last year, just some more power to go along with it. Can't wait to see him kick ass in his natural position.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Thats right i hope we beat New jersey by at least 20 points. Brook Lopez is shook right now, we aint gonna have Jeffries and Shelden Williams guarding him this year. Its gonna be Tyson Chandler and....Jared Jeffries. Well thats better then Jeffries and Williams, i cant forget the other williams too. Im sure Dantoni had Shawne williams guarding Lopez at some point. Chandlers about to shut sh*t down word up

:teeth::teeth:

thats some funny shit my guy