tyson_chandler.png

demar_derozan.png
iman_shumpert.png

kyle_lowry.png
beno_udrih.png

Injury Report
New York Knicks
Toronto Raptors
Carmelo Anthony - Sprained Left Ankle (QUEST)
Metta World Peace - Sore Left Knee (DOUBT)
Pablo Prigioni - Hairline fracture of right great toe (OUT)
Raymond Felton - Sore Left Hamstring (QUEST)

Today in Knicks history
December 27, 1967Red Holzman is named head coach, replacing Dick McGuire (the two exchange positions, with McGuire named head scout). Knicks lose 114-105 to Philadelphia at Madison Square Garden in McGuire?s final game.

Recent meetings
March 23, 2013New York, behind a season-high tying 38 points in the second quarter, swept the home-and-home, back-to-back, with the Toronto Raptors with a convincing 110-84 victory at Madison Square Garden. New York was led by Carmelo Anthony?s team high 28 points (10-10 FT) and team high eight rebounds over 30 minutes. Kenyon Martin posted 18 points and seven rebounds over 27 minutes. This is Martin?s second straight game scoring 15+ points with at least seven rebounds. J.R. Smith came off the bench to record 25 points on 9-16 shooting and five rebounds over 31 minutes. Chris Copeland added 12 points. Toronto was paced by DeMar DeRozan?s 17 points, three rebounds and three assists over 38 minutes. Kyle Lowery added 14 points and four assists over 32 minutes. Alan Anderson provided 14 points off the bench. Toronto cut the New York lead to 40-35 with 2:21 left to play in the second quarter before New York ended the first half with a 9-2 run highlighted by a Martin layup and one with :07.0 left to play. New York continued that momentum in the second half as they never saw its lead dip below double-digits, as the New York Knicks cruised to a 110-84 victory over the Toronto Raptors at the Garden to continue its four-game winning streak.
March 22, 2013New York, behind a strong defensive second quarter where they held the Raptors to 15 points on 5-20 shooting (.250), took a 50-37advantage at the half and never relinquished the lead as they cruised to a 99-94 victory over the Toronto Raptors at the Air Canada Centre. New York was led by Carmelo Anthony?s 37 points and six rebounds over 43 minutes. Kenyon Martin, had its best game as a Knick, posted 19 points and 11 rebounds for his first double-double since joining the Knicks over 36 minutes. J.R. Smith added 14 points off the bench. New York held off a late surge from the Toronto Raptors as they trimmed the Knick lead to 97-94 with :12.5 second remaining but strong defense and a free throw apiece from Kidd and Anthony closed the door on a 99-94 victory for the New York Knicks over the Toronto Raptors at Air Canada Centre.

Broadway

All Star
Terrence Ross and Amir will probably be matched up differently but I fully expect Amir and Lowry to have good games today.

I think Tyson may play well too along with Beno

Broadway

All Star
So far so good without Melo…2nd half debunk of….."Who's going to score the basketball without Melo"

Although I will say that was a sloppy first half.

Kiyaman

Legend
It looks like Barg want the first win of this double-double
Beno & THJ got Bargs back by reducin Lowry trade-value LMAO

petescud

Starter
Wow, hardly any post....i see we are all disgusted....looks like another game we squandered and were out coached. Sigh

Broadway

All Star
Probably could have used Melo for the 4th art at least from the 10:00-3:00 mark. They did fine without him all the way until they hit that stretch. The team also went away from Bargnani far too long and he got so cold he froze up.

Toure Murry was awful too. Beno held his own gotta give him his props. Woody can't blame him now.

petescud

Starter
I thought Beno and Tim played well....JR had good moments the first half ....Face it, Shump needs a new address, and Murry is a lifetime D leaguer. Beno would be even better if he played 25-30 minutes every night. Our team is what it is

mafra

Legend
is it 2015 yet...

It gets worse before it gets better... We finish with under thirty wins, watch Denver get Jabari Parket with our draft pick, then Carmelo walks. Shump loses all trade value, so we're stuck with him. We trade Amar'e for an even worse contract, and start plugging holes in the dam with bubble gum. We go another 5 years without drafting a meaningful player. In 2018, Zach Randolph and Jamal Crawford and David Lee are still productive, contributing professionals...

I think the only good news is the team stinks so badly... Maybe we can ship Chandler and get a first round pick. Maybe we even trade Melo for something... Oh wait, we're not Denver... Our owner is a moron... So instead of getting players, picks and even lottery picks in 4 years for Melo... We will watch him walk for nothing.

if I am Dolan... I tell Carmelo that I need him to sign extension or I trade him to Pho for Markef Morris, Dragic and two first round picks. I don't want to lose Melo, but I wouldnt risk it. We sold the farm for him... He signs extension and proves his loyalty now, or I cover my ass.

petescud

Starter
Couldn't agree more with Mafra. Melo needs to decide his future if he wants any chance of winning a championship. Can't bank on Rondo coming. And he'd still need another ace or 2 to compete with the heavyweights. Only thing i don't agree with Mafra about is the 2 first rounders. I don't think the Suns would give up that much even if melo told them he would resign....Maybe Dragic and a first and second rounder i think would be more like it