Double Header Threader - Knicks V Pacers March 16 @ 7:30 - March 17 @ 7:00

+ Rep Poll: How many blocks will Chandler have tonight?

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

large_2.20Open.jpg

429604_3301639095051_1090158690_33240199_1017740176_n.jpg

13256515132199025.gif

Mike Woodson's first real handle of the reins.

large_3.14WoodsonPCFinal.jpg

images%2B%252810%2529.jpeg

GT OST - The MSG theme song that was. Press play

NOW!

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

newyorkknicks_par1a_2012-9999_scc_srgb.png

3084.gif

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

Know-your-enemy1.png

423314_3301600694091_1090158690_33240191_1447107056_n.jpg

A look at the Pacers

knicks_logo.gif
As you can see in the picture above, the Pacers do not have a definitive aspect to their game that really sets them apart from their opponents.

The reason behind their uncanny winning season is effort, hustle and desire.

They defend, they run, they get back and, most of all, they are hungry.

In order to gain at least one victory out of 2 consecutive contests, the Knicks MUST match that desire.

large_3.14img8Kalinsky.jpg

knicks_logo.gif
These 2 games will set a mark for the rest of the season, IMO. Especially if we drop the first game, I would be very intrigued as to how we react in the following game if that occurs.

A more in depth look at the Pacers of late

AP-Source-Pacers-to-stick-with-Vogel-as-head-coach-9074DU1-x-large.jpg

knicks_logo.gif
Pacers' coach Vogel has tweaked his bench rotations, keeping either West or Granger -- sometimes both -- on the floor with the reserves, and it has worked wonders for the Pacers. The second unit got them back in the game with a 16-7 run in the second quarter against Philadelphia on Wednesday, and stretched the lead from one to 13 in the minutes bridging the third and fourth periods.

Balanced-Pacers-top-Celtics-in-Boston-ESQCTME-x-large_original_display_image.jpg

Expect a BENCH BATTLE

knicks_logo.gif
In consecutive victories over Portland and Philadelphia, Indiana has gotten 91 points from its second unit, including 47 tonight. ... Hill and Hansbrough, who scored 14, combined to make 13 of 19 shots. ... Indiana forwards Granger and West combined to shot 16 of 25.

Animated%20Gif%20Keys.gif
Key to Victory.
Animated%20Gif%20Keys.gif

● The front court. Melo, STAT and Tyson. Will we see Melo on the block? Establishing an inside - outside game for this team has been something I, and others, have been yearning for. Will Coach Woodson implement it? I believe Lin's game would benefit from good interior passing.

● We need the bench to come out gunning. Our propensity to let leads balloon rather than be cut down will be under surveillance as always, and we need the bench to score and exert energy from the get go.

Indiana's impressive win over the 76ers.

large_3.14img20Saffran.jpg

dance2.gif
The Starting
dance2.gif

STAT

stat-monroe-o.gif

Some say that his recent struggles are due to the X Ray capabilities of his goggles, and that he finds a trouser snake quite the distraction - hence the poor performances.

MELO

anthony-o.gif

Gets what he wants.

Laundry Folds

fields-hawks-smash-o.gif

Bathes in the tears of widows. Wicked.

Cunning Lingus

Jeremy-Lin-GIF.gif

Comes in fortune cookies. Creamy.

The Man Handler

byson-o.gif

I bought his beard.

nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif

knicksonline.com poster in the spotlight

418353_3302909366807_1090158690_33240615_852693468_n.jpg

BIG APPLE SPORTS

Another fine addition to the site. Knows his stuff, posts hard, does well. Deserves a sloppy BJ.

nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif

Crazys Knick On UAV

bf3-uav-o.gif

dance.gif
Iman "Pistol Grip Pump" Shumpert
dance.gif

large_3.13Shumpert.jpg

He's been a defensive revelation in the back-court. As I believe that this will be a battle of the benches, I think Shump's defensive presence is pivotal to keeping the Knicks in the game.

nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif

I am working on doing this with my mind.

Sexy-Girl-Has-Her-Clothes-Ripped-Off.gif

有り難う

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Knicks by 4.

Novak and Smith need to stay as hot from downtown as they did against Portland. Everyone needs to be hustling hard as the Pacers will not roll over and quit if they are down.

metrocard

Legend
Good thread!

I feel we'll be able to overcome Indy if we continue our cohesion as squad that spaces the floor and get open shots. We can overwhelm Indy but also disappoint ourselves, story of the Knicks.

If we keep up the defensive intensity we will win both of these games easily. Our team is much better than the Pacers and it's about time we start showing this. :gony:

Number3

Benchwarmer
Alan Hahn ‏ @alanhahn Reply Retweet Favorite ? Open
SHOTS FIRED: RT @Pacers: "We have two games against New York... very winnable games" @dgranger33 postgame

Granger F**k him!! lets school this boy

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
LET'S GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO! SMH, why am I saying this? :lol:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Knicks will go 2-0. The Pacers are overrated. They're going to lose in the first round of the playoffs, this year.

Wargames

Starter
SHOTS FIRED: RT @Pacers: "We have two games against New York... very winnable games" @dgranger33 postgame

I have a feeling that the first game at least will look like playoff basketball Friday? Saturday hell even the format has playoff lite written all over it.....:cool:

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player

O shit Granger gonna get abused by Melo now

KingCharles34

All Star
Nice thread as always Crazy, lol @ Melo gettin what he wants. No better way to put it...

That Portland game means nothing to me, we caught them at the perfect time. If we can beat the Pacers tomorrow and Saturday then I'll be impressed

Kiyaman

Legend
Nice Game Thread Crazy...."Mike Woodson First"

The Knicks will go 2-0. The Pacers are overrated. They're going to lose in the first round of the playoffs, this year.

I thought the Pacers were overrated too....until I seen a couple of their games at
the end of back to backs.

I really want the Knicks to win the first of the back to back to Shut-up the media....
the Larry Bird new Pacers has been "UNDERRATED" all season....throughout this
hectic 66 game season, the Pacers been using 11 players in their 9+ man rotation
that co-exist at a 65% gellin level.
The Pacers are more dangerous than the Magic in the postseason.

This is a must WIN game because.....
All these DAMN sports-analyst and top NBA commentators has been dogging
the shiiit out of the Knicks (this afternoon) over the Portland win....plus they
really dogged-out our garbage-time players (who havnt seen playingtime since
god knows when) for playing to the final seconds and to the crowd.

smokes

Huge Member
I thought the Pacers were overrated too....until I seen a couple of their games at
the end of back to backs.

I really want the Knicks to win the first of the back to back to Shut-up the media....
the Larry Bird new Pacers has been "UNDERRATED" all season....throughout this
hectic 66 game season, the Pacers been using 11 players in their 9+ man rotation
that co-exist at a 65% gellin level.
The Pacers are more dangerous than the Magic in the postseason.

This is a must WIN game because.....
All these DAMN sports-analyst and top NBA commentators has been dogging
the shiiit out of the Knicks (this afternoon) over the Portland win....plus they
really dogged-out our garbage-time players (who havnt seen playingtime since
god knows when) for playing to the final seconds and to the crowd.

Yeah the media is having a field day with the Knicks right now. We are more villianous that Dwight Howard after his flippy floppy almost costing his franchise billions of dollars free agent frenzy...

Damn, all we need right now is positivity. The Knicks enter a new era where their highly talented roster will be able to play in a much more standard system, with better substitution patterns that will allow all of our good players to show what they can do and gel properly.

KingCharles34

All Star
I respect the Pacers, i think they're a solid playoff team. They probably will lose in the 1st round but i think they'll be very competitive. They just got barbosa, i think he'll help them some. I believe the Knicks have more talent but are we the better team? We will find out over the next 2 nights. I think we'll find out alot over the next 2 nights, i like the timing of this back to back