DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Now thats what im talking about, we're beasts :peace::thumbsup::cool:

1663067-Egyptian_flag-Egypt.jpg

egypt-great-pyramids.jpg

WE THE BEST

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
hell yea tuner, unno i was tight when they won in 06' i thought they got real lucky.

and metro we are just look on youtube egypt was going crazy after that win, my homegirl moved there recently and she told me everyone was dancing in the street

just look at that wow.

and thanks jayj, this is a great win for all arabs not just egyptians

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
That game was crazy. The Egyptian goalkeeper shut the italians down. The last couple of minutes the italians were really pressing, but the egyptian team kept it real cool and under control. Good win for them.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i was worried heading into the game i honestly woulda been happy with a tie, and the goalkeeper is 36 so he's lost a step but he played like his old self and we were calm under pressure. im still hype loll

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Yeah... Are you guys even going to be in the world cup next year? The last time you guys have qualified was like 1990? Yep you got us. lol I'm sure its an honor defeating the defending WORLD champs..

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
lmao. yea i hope we do we been playing inconsistent in the qualifiers, but we should make, i would love to face italy in a advance or go home game loll

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Wasn't aware you lived in Italy....
Relax buddy, Just breaking his balls... But in case you want to know, Both sets of grandparents from Italy, as well as my father... Which is why I support the Italian Team(s)... But thank you for your concern!

And prince, The Egyptian Goal Keeper is sick... you guys played extremely well! I give credit where credit is due!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
and hey im proud of my country and its team, but still you guys are the champs, and we showed we could compete its like the 76ers beating the lakers if you think about it a good team beating the champs

and yea he's good, but zidan is a beast we have players in Europe like mido, and zaki, also ghaly why they didnt play with the team is beyond me.

th3realicon

Rotation player
Ohh and it feels always good when Italy looses. I hate their type of play. Catenacio and defending with 11 man. They take the fun out of the game. I was so pissed when they beat us in the 2006 semis (Part German lol)

2 of their 4 world cups have been won with El Duce in the stands when no one relly had a professional national team.

The only Italian team i enjoy watchin is AC Roma because TOtti is a genius and i Romani play nothing like a prototypical Italian team. They don't defend and commit fouls, they simply circulate the ball enjoy the game.

As far as the Azurri NT goes my dad has it down when he says that IF Italy scores a goal you better switch the TV of because they will defend and kick the hell out of the joy of the game.

Sorry Giants89FLY but i get passionate when it comes to the beautifull game lol

forzasamp

Rookie
Ohh and it feels always good when Italy looses. I hate their type of play. Catenacio and defending with 11 man. They take the fun out of the game. I was so pissed when they beat us in the 2006 semis (Part German lol)

2 of their 4 world cups have been won with El Duce in the stands when no one relly had a professional national team.

The only Italian team i enjoy watchin is AC Roma because TOtti is a genius and i Romani play nothing like a prototypical Italian team. They don't defend and commit fouls, they simply circulate the ball enjoy the game.

As far as the Azurri NT goes my dad has it down when he says that IF Italy scores a goal you better switch the TV of because they will defend and kick the hell out of the joy of the game.

Sorry Giants89FLY but i get passionate when it comes to the beautifull game lol
AND CASSANO? he is a genius:peace: