Bullies vs Knick: Gameday Thread

jimkcchief88

All Star
This is how far both teams have fallen that no one cares about this matchup. Used to be the primetime Xmas day special. Now, just an afterthought. Still at work, but turned the game on just in time for "The Running of the Bulls." Should be able to win tonight. The Bulls have not been playing well of late. Del Negro will be lucky to survive to the All-Star break as head coach and the Bulls really messed up letting Air Gordon leave for the Motor City. I'm hype because the game is on locally for me. Enjoy Knick fans. Go Knicks!!!!

jimkcchief88

All Star
For anyone that cares, the Knicks are off to a quick start. 7-12 from three and up by two touchdowns with time left in the 1st quarter. Doubt the Bullies will be able to generate enough firepower to keep up tonight.

Kiyaman

Legend
Dantoni is just DUMB....Knicks Starters got a 17 point lead with 3 minutes left in the first quarter, and he only puts Gallo and Curry in the game.
The Kicker is both Curry and Gallo "NEED" David Lee on the court when ever they are in the game, but Dantoni takes Lee out of the game and the Knick lead goes to 7 points within the next 4 minutes. Bulls run 10-0 run on the Knicks.

Someone justify this.....

Kiyaman

Legend
Keep Gallo out of this game he cant match-up with any of the Bulls players from Rose to Noah....his 6 minutes in the 4th quarter of the Bobcats game made it a Knick loss

Ewing

Benchwarmer
When I read somewhere in this forum that Gallinari is/can/will be like Nowitzki I didn't know if I should laugh or cry!
Gallinari is a solid outside shooter, period! That's the only thing he can do, he rarely drives to the basket, plays low-post etc etc...
I hope I'm wrong, but I think he will never be an all-star player.

mafra

Legend
Dantoni is just DUMB....Knicks Starters got a 17 point lead with 3 minutes left in the first quarter, and he only puts Gallo and Curry in the game.
The Kicker is both Curry and Gallo "NEED" David Lee on the court when ever they are in the game, but Dantoni takes Lee out of the game and the Knick lead goes to 7 points within the next 4 minutes. Bulls run 10-0 run on the Knicks.

Someone justify this.....

I have Sirius-XM radio, and have to listen to the Knicks on it b/c I moved to Dallas. Anyway, you always get the home team's broadcast. The funny hing is, EVERY team will play.... their broadcasters always question D'ant's subbing at some point during the game.

Tonight, when Harrington gets fouled with like 7 minutes to go in the 4th (and misses the 1st free throw).... The announcer says:

"Harrington was red hot early. Scoring 14 points in the 1st quarter with 4 three-pointers, but then D'ant took him out of the game and he doesn't get another shot until close to the end of the 2nd quarter."

Knicks had a 17 point lead and that evaporated in minutes. Game turned and has been all CHI since then, as the Knicks just couldn;t find that touch again.

NY was on the verge of a blow out. Knicks have played like 3 games in 2 weeks, and Harrington barely played in the last one.... BUT.... D'ant had to "rest" a RED HOT Harrington?

mafra

Legend
Another 4th quarter collapse on the road against an average team.

Any coach who let's these players (who are below average shooters) take 40+ 3-point shots.... should be fired that very same night.

Lazy effort from the players, and lazy effort from the coach.

This is the norm though for years: lousy 4th quarters and losing streaks the moment prosrouts its head out, like a weed in a rock walkway.

We win 4 in a row, 5 of 6, and then come out and completely collapse late in games.... throw away two VERY EASY winnable games.

Why do I even bother?

Ewing

Benchwarmer
That's why every broadcaster loves D'Antoni, they know he will ruin the game at same point...
43 3's and counting, just 7 more to set a new NBA record!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

This is disgraceful. We should be called the NY chuckers

Seriously, ko.com should conspire to assassinate Duhon and force a frontal lobotomy on Wilson Chandler.

****ing retards.

amilion

Benchwarmer
This is ridiculous. 40+ three pointers and they're not making them.
I swear D'antoni is losing this game for us with this little rotation. It couldn't be more obvious that this team is exhausted...playing the starters so many minutes and they play tomorrow night. Does he want to lose both these games????

mafra

Legend
14-44 from the 3-point arc! Look at the play-by-play for the 4th quarter. Can you believe it.... One missed layup, one blocked layup, a missed tip in, 1 missed 9-foot shot, a few free throws... EVRY OTHER POSSESSION was a brick 3-point shot.

How do you play an entire quarter and don't bother to drive into the paint?

They did this in the 1st half, as a 17-point lead went bye-bye... Bricking (missing) 10 consecutive 3s.... Wouldn't a halfway decent & lucid coach, who cared one iota... call a TO and tell his team to stop the madness?

Knicks are 7-33 from 3 on their last 33 attempts.

WOW!

TunerAddict

Starter
This just shows how limited our roster is...I mean, we were limited to 6 guys pretty much tonight...Everyone else on our roster sucks that bad

metrocard

Legend
Complete failure this team is.

Duhon is the worst, Moochie Norris crowns him.

GALLANARI WAS WIDE UPON.

DUHON consistantly IGNORES Gallinari.

Duhon is awful at passing to the open man.
Only time he passes if when his man isn't open.
THE WORST PG, simply.

God damn, this sucks.

Can we trade for Jose Juan Barea already?