walker gone

starpula

Benchwarmer
actually this is a knicks topic. isiah really wanted antoine and 'toine professed his desire to play for the knicks. i am counting my lucky stars that i wont have to see 'toine hoist up terrible threes and play piss poor D for my Knicks.

well its not that bad i realy was not a big fan of walker hes a good 3pt shooter but hes not a good bal handler and idk i just dont like him i rather have t.t

Imiss#33

Benchwarmer
do you think that adding Walker takes Atlanta out of the Dampier running? It seems to me that the Hawks need a new Point Guard

JJtheKnick

Starter
the only thing walker does is hold the ball. he never passes. he has some skills but he thinks ever shot he takes will go in 100%and he chucks the ball alot. i dont want a player like that on the knicks.

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
As an Atlantian, I am pissed. This is one of the worst moves the Hawks have made in their history. And yes, this takes them out of the Dampier running, they aren't looking to spend any more money that they don't have to.

JJtheKnick

Starter
jsm0331 said:
As an Atlantian, I am pissed. This is one of the worst moves the Hawks have made in their history. And yes, this takes them out of the Dampier running, they aren't looking to spend any more money that they don't have to.

hey at least the hawks made a move because that team was going no where. this is probably jsut to sell tickets.

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
hey at least the hawks made a move because that team was going no where. this is probably jsut to sell tickets.
I don't see how this will sell tickets. People would come to see JT, he was good, exciting, and young. Walker is none of those. I think they will have to pay people to come to the games now.

JJtheKnick

Starter
nobody was going anyway they averaged the lostest amount of ppl a game. walker is better than JT even thou walkers is not the best team player.

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
nobody was going anyway they averaged the lostest amount of ppl a game. walker is better than JT even thou walkers is not the best team player.
How?

JT averages 2.8 more PPG, .9 more assists, .74 more steals, is 27% better from the line, and is 7.8% better from downtown.

ARKATECH

Rookie
jsm0331 said:
JJtheKnick said:
How?

JT averages 2.8 more PPG, .9 more assists, .74 more steals, is 27% better from the line, and is 7.8% better from downtown.
he got u there ............... cant beat facts. lol!

JJtheKnick

Starter
ok the facts beat me. but still the hawks had nothing even if they only had JT. i guess they traded him because they were bored.