Revenge & Evolution: Knicks @ Cavs 2-25-11

28b9004.gif

KingofNy

Starter
I feel like turning this game off. Our guys aren't even trying...Why should we bother wasting our time watching it? Everyone is flat footed on D... No one's moving on offense. Just sad considering we just got the player we all wanted.

I hope D'Antoni gets fired after the season. I think getting Melo is going to expose D'Antoni for the fraud he is...and he knows it. No way in hell is he going to get away with having 3 superstars and getting blown out by teams like the Cavs.

TakMan

Rotation player
This is disgusting. Good to see the head coach not feeling the need to defend. Turiaf is yet to be seen since he made the fatal error of blocking a few shots.

mafra

Legend
Is it possible to lose twice in CLE, to a team with 10 wins?

Still... Lakers just lost in CLE. WAS giving MIA fits tonight down in South Beach. These are professionals, and they treat these games like their championships.

Have to match the effort. Little things... DEFENSE, rebounds, getting to loose balls.

Down by 10. Will we "turn it on" and flex our talent?

KingofNy

Starter
DEFENSIVE-REBOUNDS

They are plus 16 on the boards. Stat isn't even trying to get boards unless they fall right into his hands. This is where we need a coach that gets on our player's @sses. Good luck with that. D'Antoni only gets mad at the refs, not at his players for not playing. All he does is cross his arms and make a stupid face. I hate D'Antoni.

3598571374.jpg

KingofNy

Starter
Is it possible to lose twice in CLE, to a team with 10 wins?

Still... Lakers just lost in CLE. WAS giving MIA fits tonight down in South Beach. These are professionals, and they treat these games like their championships.

Have to match the effort. Little things... DEFENSE, rebounds, getting to loose balls.

Down by 10. Will we "turn it on" and flex our talent?

Stop making excuses. This is disgusting. Maybe the media will wake up and realize that Charles Barkley is right. Our team can't even spell defense.

Our team only plays defense a few times a game, not the whole game. Until we play D the whole game and try to rebound we're never going to win in the playoffs.

Markutis

Benchwarmer
If they don't choke we're finished. I don't care about loosing, i want to see the knicks infuriated and fighting form now till the end of the game or i'll be ****ing mad.

moneyg

Starter
i doubt that we will win this game....there is not one man in this world that can say our coach is even average at preachin defense...

he tries to bring it up a press conference like he is teaching somethin in practice.. he is a joke...

put balkman in and let him use his 6 fould u idiot

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
**** off Bevetta you gay fossil. Every time this geriatric turd refs us he makes the WORST calls. Stupid old badger.