• Poll closed .

WrongIslander

Rotation player
I ****ING TOLD YOU.

I TOLD YOU

WHAT DID I TELL YOU?

DID I TELL YOU?

****ING RIGHT I DID.

Some people need to re-read this thread and hang their head in shame.

knicks.

Rookie
I seriously feel like the reason we play D now is because of billups. These young guns are going to listen to a vet thats been through it all and billups knows how to win. AND THE miami crowed is chanting new york knicks. haha lebron must be crying about his decision to go to miami. great win. although to be slightly a party pooper miami is terrible agianst good teams..

WrongIslander

Rotation player
I seriously feel like the reason we play D now is because of billups. These young guns are going to listen to a vet thats been through it all and billups knows how to win. AND THE miami crowed is chanting new york knicks. haha lebron must be crying about his decision to go to miami. great win. although to be slightly a party pooper miami is terrible agianst good teams..

Shocking that the coach STILL gets no credit.

If we lose it's MDA's fault. If we win, it's Billups.

You gotta love this place.

Get over it, MDA schooled you all tonight. We just beat Miami in their own backyard and we did it PLAYING D, you know the thing you all cried MDA couldn't do!

iSaYughh

Starter
LBJ getting his shit stuffed like a Thanksgiving Turkey by Amare was too good for words. And missing the final shot....

Tsss...Ahhh!

Kiyaman

Legend
Billups Billups Billups is the MAN! we need RIP to seal the win.
Big mistake depending on Dantoni to write up a Design play with 4 seconds
Knicks WIN