Knicks @ Heat 2/27 8:00 pm

Who is the best player in this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mafra

Legend
Not too nice when he's taking shots. :barf:

And a terribe pass. Problem is neither AC or TD can run the offense, nor are they great scorers. Not good shooters. Not tall. They play some defense. I'll give them that. But to play both... at the same time?

Williams-Fields-Douglas-Carter-Walker are 7-27 (3-16 from 3-point range).

This eclectic group chucking 16 threes... for 9 points. That's the ballgame so far.

la2ny

Starter
ive been sayign this the whole year and im goin to say this again - douglas has to has to change his form... it fuking sucks, its not consistant and has no follow through... when there is one he looks like HES GIVING A HIGH FIVE
Lol it really does smh. It's sad...

mafra

Legend
Seriously ugly. If anyone thinks we can win with our bench shooting like this they're kidding themselves. The defense isn't the problem tonight, it's the horrible shooting we're getting from our bench players.

8 minutes left in the game... Both Melo and Amar'e on the bench? Am I smoking something funny tonight? DO we have 5 guards on the floor?

mafra

Legend
Crazy⑧s;162391 said:
But we're not focusing on getting STAT the ball in the right spot offensively. He should have taken as many shots as Anthony by now, instead, our back court has gone 8-31

When Fields-Douglas-Walker take as many 3s as Amar'e gets shots... We have a problem.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Dont give up on Douglas yet. Hes out of control but still young. I think Chauncey and AC can get his head straight. AC is not bad for a backup PG, but I remember watching TJ Ford and he got game. Im telling you Jeffries, Barron and Ford is all that is needed. Shelden/Mason/Azu are useless in MDA's system.

Wasn't Melo supposed to be useless as he'd slow the pace too much ...

STAT1

Starter
And a terribe pass. Problem is neither AC or TD can run the offense, nor are they great scorers. Not good shooters. Not tall. They play some defense. I'll give them that. But to play both... at the same time?

Williams-Fields-Douglas-Carter-Walker are 7-27 (3-16 from 3-point range).

This eclectic group chucking 16 threes... for 9 points. That's the ballgame so far.

Agree 100% TD plays way out of control, he's either hot shooting or he's completely off, there never seems to be a happy middleground with him. & When he's not shooting he's making boneheaded plays trying to orchestrate. AC has made a couple nice defensive plays but he's obviously not the answer at the backup PG that we can rely on. I'm gonna post a new thread to discuss some options after this game for that spot. I have some guys in mind.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
When Fields-Douglas-Walker take as many 3s as Amar'e gets shots... We have a problem.

Anyone who knows basketball knows that STAT plays the high post and Melo plays the low block. One creates space for the other in a high triangle set as it did against the Bucks, but we haven't seen it since bar on offensive rebounds and missed screens.

Honestly, I think D'Antoni has lost his ****ing mind in this one.

No excuse for STAT taking 11 shots when he and Anthony have spent so much time with one on the bench and one on the floor.

KingofNy

Starter
We need Fields and some others to start helping out on the offensive side of the ball. I'm happy we're actually playing defense tonight though.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
I give up. We're finally playing D and you're crying about not having enough offensive players while we're playing D so well.

Mike don't bother, you can't win.

Spike's getting a T. :p