Knicks @ Heat 2/27 8:00 pm

Who is the best player in this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
BOX OUT!!

What is with Mike's rotation? Did anyone see his interview in the 1st quarter break?

facepalm2.gif

WTF is going on here?

We look terrible, and it's not about jelling it's about playing the wrong players at the wrong time. Or playing Carter at all.

STAT1

Starter
We're getting killed on the boards again cuz of MDA's ridiculous insistence on going small. Somebody shoot me!

knicks.

Rookie
I really don't understand why no one boxes out, also i hope we will be able to find the open man better when someones double teamed.

mafra

Legend
SMFH put Brewer IN!!!! Jesus

And can someone run out to the corner shooters, also BOX OUT!

Brewer can't shoot the 3. NO way D'antoni plays him unless all else fails. If you can't shoot the 3, then MD has no use for you in his Italian-under-6"9'-vision of hoops.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Much better defensively tonight.

It's not cooking obviously but it's an improvement and that's all I can ask for at the moment.

la2ny

Starter
Nobody sees stat wth...

And why do we keep having these spurts???We play decent ball for like 1 minute or 2 then play bad for 3-4.

mafra

Legend
We're getting killed on the boards again cuz of MDA's ridiculous insistence on going small. Somebody shoot me!

MDA is the beautiful mind. Us peons just cannot see the world as NEO does. It's obvious. We shoot the 3 every possession. If we hit every shot, we win game. In theory it works. In theory I can travel back in time.

skisloper

Starter
u guys are crazy....we had about 5 shots that went in and out...

Coach is playing 10 players already.....this is what we all wanted to find guys that will hustle and run...

stop with Brewer eventually he will be tried as well...

Personally I like what I am seeing,,,,,it will take time!!

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
D'Antoni is like a broken record. His coaching always sucks...even in wins.

If I was the Knicks coach I would keep track of every time our guys failed to box out on the defensive boards and I would make the guys run laps in practice. We've gave up 4 offensive rebounds tonight that should of been ours. We had 4 Knicks sitting under the basket and no one boxed out the one Miami rebounder.

I know I sound like a broken record, it's because our team makes the same stupid mistakes every damn night and Dumbtoni doesn't even make an effort to correct them. Hell I bet the only reason he's playing some defenders tonight is because Walsh got in his @ss after that horrible Cleveland game.

I guess dismantling your team for a mega-trade means nothing right? I guess they should just walk onto the court and play like they have been together for the entire season right? Not to mention you got rid of Gallo (was our best 3 point shooter) who killed Miami in the Melo trade so they need to replace his game. You have Billups running the offense on a team he never played on until 4/5 days ago... But that is the coaches fault right???

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Some good effort from guys like Carter and Fields, finally hitting a corner 3.

The obvious weakness of our team is rebounding. We need some bigs to play inside and possibly have a shot blocked or two to keep teams out the paint. Part of it seems like its Coaching as well, don't know if MDA will be the answer for this team in pursuit of a championship in the next 3-4 years. First we need the bigs, then take it from there.

StarksOverJordan

Benchwarmer
SMFH put Brewer IN!!!! Jesus

And can someone run out to the corner shooters, also BOX OUT!

Not possible LA2NY, Mike D made him inactive for his 2nd straight game. This is sad to watch. Why isnt Barron signed yet? Hes a 7 footer who averaged a double double with this team during his 10 game tryout. He knows Walker and Toney already. Just the presence of a 7 footer makes up for points.

Shed Mason and sad to say it, Azubuike (cause MDA will never play him) bring in JJ and Barron. And if we can get TJ Ford see ya later Anthony Carter nice knowing you

mafra

Legend
u guys are crazy....we had about 5 shots that went in and out...

Coach is playing 10 players already.....this is what we all wanted to find guys that will hustle and run...

stop with Brewer eventually he will be tried as well...

Personally I like what I am seeing,,,,,it will take time!!

Brewer is in the NBA b/c he's a solid wing defenisve player. We're playing the team with the 2 best wing scorers in the game. And we're going with a backcourt of Douglas-Carter?

MAD MD will experiment all he wants... PHI will pass us for the 6th seed soon.

mafra

Legend
BILL WALKER with the game winner... err, end of half winner>

Solid run. Way to shoot themselves back in it.