Knicks @ Heat 2/27 8:00 pm

Who is the best player in this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
AAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH

Welcome back to the rotation Billy Walker!!!!!!!

Defence, offence, rebounds.....

Eat that D'Antoni.. WTF were you thinking?

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Great run to end the 1st half!!!

Melo looks great, Amar'e playing well and Billups has been big for us. Getting good effort and even some solid Defense here and there, we just need to rebound and play D and we'll be good. Hopefully Walsh will sign a big or two in the upcoming days.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
FOR 3 AT THE BUZZER!

yoda.jpg

"The force is strong in that one"

la2ny

Starter
Crazy⑧s;162301 said:
AAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH

Welcome back to the rotation Billy Walker!!!!!!!

Defence, offence, rebounds.....

Eat that D'Antoni.. WTF were you thinking?
See it's D'ant that costs us sometimes. Maybe if he put Bill in before Carter we'd be in a better position

skisloper

Starter
Brewer is in the NBA b/c he's a solid wing defenisve player. We're playing the team with the 2 best wing scorers in the game. And we're going with a backcourt of Douglas-Carter?

MAD MD will experiment all he wants... PHI will pass us for the 6th seed soon.

I AM NOT SAYING DONT PLAY BREWER...IM THANKFUL THAT D"ANTONIO IS GOING TO 10 GUYS TO FIND....SO IF BREWER WAS NOT IN SO BE IT....

DUDE WE TRIED TO TRADE BREWER AT THE DEADLINE AND HAD NO BITES...

just be patient....either he makes this group of knicks work or he is gone..

TRY TO ENJOY

mafra

Legend
I AM NOT SAYING DONT PLAY BREWER...IM THANKFUL THAT D"ANTONIO IS GOING TO 10 GUYS TO FIND....SO IF BREWER WAS NOT IN SO BE IT....

DUDE WE TRIED TO TRADE BREWER AT THE DEADLINE AND HAD NO BITES...

just be patient....either he makes this group of knicks work or he is gone..

TRY TO ENJOY

Dude, you have your CAPS button locked in. Try to relax. I prefer to give a defensive-minded player a shot to guard Wade. Coach opts to have AC give it a go. And you're defending that decision?

I am enjoying. Making an observation doesn't mean I'm perturbed.

ANyway... HECK, let Azu get some burn before AC. Why not?

skisloper

Starter
Dude, you have your CAPS button locked in. Try to relax. I prefer to give a defensive-minded player a shot to guard Wade. Coach opts to have AC give it a go. And you're defending that decision?

I am enjoying. Making an observation doesn't mean I'm perturbed.

Brewer not playing is very much on the bottom of the list for things that perturb me about Coach....when we looked like crap against cleveland he should have went to a 10-11 man rotation and find players that hustled....

sorry about the caps....when i realized it was click to lazy to change it...

At times tonight we look like a team...we did not against cleveland and the Bucks game was pure adrenaline...

We played 10 guys in the first half lets see what happens now....

Did u hear Clyde say carter was due to play in the first half of the cleveland game but there was no whistle so he did not get in...Now whats perturbing is why he did not play in the 2nd half since we looked like crap...

Even Walker seems energized tonight....what bothers me is why tonight ? should be every second of every game