Knicks @ Heat 2/27 8:00 pm

Who is the best player in this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DieHardPassion

Benchwarmer
fukin shawn will cant hit 2 threes wide open at his sweet spot wtf u suck... douglas misses a easy layup...
we need our supporting cast to do something man lets go

STAT1

Starter
Is it starting to sink in for people how good Melo is and can be for us?

How anyone could say we didn't want him is beyond me.

Seriously, this game is a perfect example of why we needed a player like Melo. He can take over a game when no one else is doing anything on offense, that's what you need to beat the good defensive teams in the league.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Our bench has been brilliant tonight. I think we can safely say that the idea we need a whole new team can be put to bed.

We just need a big C that can play D and rebound.

That's it.

A backup point guard would be nice sure but it's not a desperate need.

StarksOverJordan

Benchwarmer
Dont give up on Douglas yet. Hes out of control but still young. I think Chauncey and AC can get his head straight. AC is not bad for a backup PG, but I remember watching TJ Ford and he got game. Im telling you Jeffries, Barron and Ford is all that is needed. Shelden/Mason/Azu are useless in MDA's system.

STAT1

Starter
5-23 is our "role" / bench fellows? UGLY.

Seriously ugly. If anyone thinks we can win with our bench shooting like this they're kidding themselves. The defense isn't the problem tonight, it's the horrible shooting we're getting from our bench players.

DieHardPassion

Benchwarmer
ive been sayign this the whole year and im goin to say this again - douglas has to has to change his form... it fuking sucks, its not consistant and has no follow through... when there is one he looks like HES GIVING A HIGH FIVE

la2ny

Starter
Seriously ugly. If anyone thinks we can win with our bench shooting like this they're kidding themselves. The defense isn't the problem tonight, it's the horrible shooting we're getting from our bench players.
Maybe its the ugly looks were getting?