Beno Udrih

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Was looking at the Memphis/Kings game because of Jason Williams (who had an excellent game, we should have signed him), and Udrih seems very good. Like Williams, keeps a great tempo and doesn't go wild. Udrih has great body control from what I've seen in this game and other games (such as the games against the Knicks).

I don't know if we could get him next year or the year after, but I'd love to as a back-up (or a starter depending how things go down).

The Garden '95

Benchwarmer
yea and he shoots the ball extremely well at about 47%+ which is amazing for a PG plus he is a smart player.DEF would appreciate him in NYK uniform.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Always a good idea to check a player's contract before you jump on them. Then check our team salary for the next season and think about what we want to accomplish, not only in the short term, but the long term.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Crazy⑧s;162175 said:
Always a good idea to check a player's contract before you jump on them. Then check our team salary for the next season and think about what we want to accomplish, not only in the short term, but the long term.
I did before I posted this. I found he's making over 6 million, but I don't know if that's the updated salary.

Obviously he has to be a free agent cause we have nothing to trade........

I'm on the no-third max train, so that's why I'd be for him.