I can never forgive Isaiah for trading for Curry

Deathstroke

Benchwarmer
A top ten pick for Eddy Curry's fat ass, and what's worse is that pick turned out to be Noah and even worse he's playing for our hated enemy the Bulls.

*Sigh*

iSaYughh

Starter
Ya, it's ironic...Aldridge is really beasting. I think CHI traded his pick for Tyrus Thomas or something. Which still actually hurts since he is...precisely what we could use and then some.

I remember when the trade went down...I was an NBA ignorant compared to other sports I followed...

But I had never reacted so strongly and been so steamed about a trade. It was mind boggling. And will forever be.

Even accepting a lot of retarded shit, if Isiah just didn't pooch the Rondo/Balkman pick so hard...and didn't give up two high lotto picks (and other first rounders and asset for Curry), how different things could be.

I wonder if we will go a full decade plus without having a lotto pick who we had for more than 2 seasons.

knicksin60

Starter
I am thankful for the Eddy Curry trade a few years ago because had it not been for the terrible trades that were made by Isiah...he would still be our GM, Walsh would still be in Indiana and the Knicks wouldn't have Melo and Stoudemire.

mafra

Legend
Interim Ed Tapscott drafts F-Weiss and JR Kick instead of Ron Artest & Manu Ginobili. After we had that run to the FINALS, imagine what might have been had we not screwed up that 1999 draft!

And, DOLAN dumped Camby b/c he didn't show up for a meeting on PR.

Ginobili-Artest-Camby could have been a solid core to carry us thru the 2000s.

mafra

Legend
Ginobili, Artest, Camby, Sprewell, Houston?

Yeah, I'll buy it.

Not to mention... the next year. To atone for passing on the St Johns product the year before, we reach for Lavarr Postell in the 2nd round... a few picks later MIL takes MIchael Redd.

shaolin

Benchwarmer
I am thankful for the Eddy Curry trade a few years ago because had it not been for the terrible trades that were made by Isiah...he would still be our GM, Walsh would still be in Indiana and the Knicks wouldn't have Melo and Stoudemire.

Interesting way to look at it. the worse signing was Jerome James. that alone warrants the termination of IT.