vin baker starting forward???

dacash

Benchwarmer
if the trade for dampier goes thru then it looks like baker will be our starting forward over sweetney because lets face it everybody is a good in the summer league remember frank wiliams last year. what r your thoughts?

starpula

Benchwarmer
no way, sweetney is a rebounding machine. baker can come off the bench and provide some interior offense.

JJtheKnick

Starter
i like baker but he is getting older and i dont think it would be a good idea to start him. sweetney is better fit, hes younger and would probably play better as a starter.

Yeaaa sweets is way betta hes younger n can develop along the way by playofss which knicks wil make if they get crawford and dampier soo its all goood yea and baker wil be book back up

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Baker should definetely be backup, give Sweetney a starting position and he will develop into a very valuable player, who knows maybe in the future we could trade him for a big man.

Sweetnye played good in summer league why u gotta diss him? its not his fault he played well, and yea i do remember frank williams, and i also remember when he got the chance to start 5 games in a row, he dominated.. averaged like 17 and 7... he was sick... so u dont know what ur talkin about DACASH

Imiss#33

Benchwarmer
I don't see how anyone could expect Vin Baker to play a solid, full season...too many issues and too big of a risk

dacash

Benchwarmer
Sweetnye played good in summer league why u gotta diss him? its not his fault he played well, and yea i do remember frank williams, and i also remember when he got the chance to start 5 games in a row, he dominated.. averaged like 17 and 7... he was sick... so u dont know what ur talkin about DACASH :too sweet ney

whoa i wasnt dissing him,i could never diss a person who works hard to improve himself.i just said that just about everybody does well in the summer league. and it was my opinoin that they would probably start baker firstbecause of experience and all. if i insulted anyone especially m. sweetney i apologise

JJtheKnick

Starter
vin baker sign with this team as a player that would come off the bench. he knows his role here and i dont think he even wants to start.