Hornets @ Knicks 3/2 7:30

Which player would you rather have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love Douglas as our 6th man off the bench. He's still learning but it won't be long before he's in the runnings for the 6th man of the year award. Dude has game.

This game is huge for the Knicks. Looks like Chicago is killing the Hawks. A Knicks W + an Atlanta L puts the Knicks only 3 games back of Atlanta for the 5 seed in the loss column.

With the Cavs coming up next, we have a chance to get our revenge against Cleveland & get hot heading into the playoffs. If we can take the 5 seed, we have a strong chance of beating Orlando during the 1st round once we start to gel. From there, anything is possible.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
he has game, but hes not consistent yet, but you can see the potential in the kid

agreed gotta go back and fourth with him and carter tonight.

Solid first half , held Held Cp3 to 2 points and them to 42.

Defense is getting better! Thats what i like to see.

keyser soze

Benchwarmer
Wow, I'm SHOCKED there are so many votes for Paul. Have some of you people actually watched Paul this season? He isn't the same player he was 2-3 years ago.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Jack is underated, great backup. Damn i wish we went 3-0 on that road trip we could of!!! I think we goin to finish in front of Atlanta.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Wow, I'm SHOCKED there are so many votes for Paul. Have some of you people actually watched Paul this season? He isn't the same player he was 2-3 years ago.

ur on drugs not only does he lead the league in steals hes top 5 in assist. He carries his team, they wouldnt b in no playoff hunt without him. i can tell you dont watch him.

KDog13

Rookie
Toney Douglas is the man, I always have been mad when people say we need a backup point guard. I know he can be a 2 guard as well but he can play the point effectively offensively and defensively.

Toney is just doing his thing today.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound

I agree, but not because he's lost anything. He plays more sensibly now. He's found a speed that's comfortable for him that gets it done and then some against anyone. He just picks his spots much more.

Make no mistake tho, he can still go out and 40 on any given night.

Last edited:

skisloper

Starter
Toney Douglas is the man, I always have been mad when people say we need a backup point guard. I know he can be a 2 guard as well but he can play the point effectively offensively and defensively.

Today...yesterday he sucked....
this was always the issue with Nate....
some days good and some days bad but bad ...but when it was bad it was stupid decisions as well

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I dunno. It's tough to go for either of these guys. Deron Williams ran Jerry Sloan out of Utah and CP3 has that injury history and it remains to be seen if his slump is just that.

Hopefully we'll be good.

StarksOverJordan

Benchwarmer

I like Toney also, but if we can get Kemba Walker in the draft than we can move Toney to a 2 guard, and develop Rautins as well. Homegrown talent.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Kemba Walker would be amazing.

Toney Douglas is a great player but he's not much of a playmaker which is a skill so desperately needed by a D'Antoni PG.

I like having him, though. Good defensive player who hustles.