Hornets @ Knicks 3/2 7:30

Which player would you rather have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StarksOverJordan

Benchwarmer
Derrick Brown looks so unhappy. Come on young fella you'll get some burn soon. Hes the 10th/11th man in a 12 man rotation. Prove your worth and Mike D will give you some play.

MusketeerX

Rotation player
They are playing their hearts out right now. Great defense. GREAT defense. Keep playing like this and they will be well set.

KingofNy

Starter
Good old JJ. In 2 minutes of action he missed a shot under the basket, commited a turnover and fouled his guy with no time left on the clock at the end of the quarter for 2 points. He's bringing back memories.

Anyways... We're shooting very well tonight and our D looks pretty good other than covering that Jack guy. We're making him look like Chris Paul. lol

Edit: JJ just got 2 nice rebounds. Maybe he'll be better this time around now that he's not playing with a ton of expectations...

StarksOverJordan

Benchwarmer
Good old JJ. In 2 minutes of action he missed 2 shots under the basket, commited a turnover and fouled his guy with no time left on the clock at the end of the quarter for 2 points. He's bringing back memories.

Anyways... We're shooting very well tonight and our D looks pretty good other than covering that Jack guy. We're making him look like Chris Paul. lol

He has 4 Rebounds, Always willing to take a charge, and was guarded by 3 guys on one of the misses underneath the basket. Forgot those stats right? This guy is going to be underneath a microscope for the rest of the season.

EDIT: Make that 5. The average fan wont see what he brings because the new NBA just promotes pure offense, but he can bring it defensively. Hes better than Balkman and Shelden thats for sure.

SELDOM-SEEN

Benchwarmer
Good old JJ. In 2 minutes of action he missed a shot under the basket, commited a turnover and fouled his guy with no time left on the clock at the end of the quarter for 2 points. He's bringing back memories.

Edit: JJ just got a nice rebound.

JJ SUCKS BUT HE MUST HAVE RELATIVES IN HERE WHO LIKE HIM....:agreed:

skisloper

Starter
Jeffries will guard Rose or Wade whoever we play first in the playoffs...

Hope Coach sits Stat and Melo....let them rest!

We've played outstanding basketball through 3 quarters. Up 20, against a strong Western Conf team, are you kidding me? Now it's time to step on NO's throat, kick em when their down, & beat them down by 20+.

This could be another statement game but damnit man... Atlanta upset Chicago.

KingCharles34

All Star
hes got 6 rebounds now and good defense overall but he did play too much help defense on a recent play and gave up a 3. Hes still a better fit on this team then he was in the past. And dont get it twisted, hes worse then perkins offensively

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Been a very enjoyable game. I predicted we'd win this one comfortably but then I though we would have Billups so that's a void prediction. :p

Shawne has been sick tonight. Seems at least one of our bench players is stepping up big time recently. Carter/Walker/Williams.

As for Paul or Williams?

Rubio. :p

KingCharles34

All Star
The (new) Knicks are looking more together tonight even without billups. Everyones sharing the ball, they're playin defense and outrebounding the hornets. I didnt expect a 23 point lead at this point of the fourth. Check the first page, i thought this would be a sure loss without billups :guilty:

Jeffries will guard Rose or Wade whoever we play first in the playoffs...

Hope Coach sits Stat and Melo....let them rest!

That might not be a bad idea, hes done a great job on rondo before

skisloper

Starter
Been a very enjoyable game. I predicted we'd win this one comfortably but then I though we would have Billups so that's a void prediction. :p

Shawne has been sick tonight. Seems at least one of our bench players is stepping up big time recently. Carter/Walker/Williams.

As for Paul or Williams?

Rubio. :p

Let Shawnee hit them when it matters.....Not when we are up by over 10