Knicks V Cavs - Fri, March 4

KingofNy

Starter
Finally playing some D. We can't keep letting these Cavs stay in the game. That's how they beat us all the time. We need to keep this run going and blow them out.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
facepalm2.gif
Jesus

Yes! Up 10 & starting to run away with the game. I couldn't believe what I was seeing when the Cavs were sticking around. Still a pretty close game, but now it's time to D' up & close out the game.

masterreborn

Benchwarmer
This effin guy, Samuels from the cavs, is pissing me off. I hate when players put so much acting into the game. Like when Melo pushed him in the face, and he just dropped on the floor. Ah man, that makes me lose respect for players.

Already @ 100 with 9 mins left. This offense is something special, if only our D could become consistant...

Amare & Melo putting up big numbers, yet again. Great 1-2 punch. One hell of a combo. Never seen anything like this out of the Knicks. The ability to put up points in bunches, led by two of the NBA's top 5 scorers.

Nice to see Fields getting back on track and my dude from FSU (Douglas) running a solid point.

It may be too late to catch Orlando for the 4 seed, but it's nice to see them lose tonight.

Looking like the Hawks are about to lose also. Which is huge for the Knicks. With a W tonight, along with a W over Atlanta coming up... We'll ONLY be 2 games back of ATL in the loss column for the 5 seed.

76ers also won tonight, so a win over Cleveland becomes even more important.

It's officla, the Hawks just lost to the Thunder. As long as we can hold off these Cavs... We're only 3 games back of ATL in the loss column.

Atlants hasn't been playing good basketball as of late, NY's been gaining ground. Slowly, but surely. The 5 seed is still in reach with 20+ games to go.

After this Knicks game, looking forward to switching over to ESPN to see the Spurs take it to Miami.

masterreborn

Benchwarmer
When i saw that alley-oop pass from Stat to Melo, i was like WOW, not for it being spectacular, cuz it wasnt but I cant believe, we got Stat and Melo....I guess it finally hit me.