Crucial Remainder - Monitoring Threat Teams - Playoff Match Ups - Critical Games

Yeah tough loss for sure for the Knicks. Philly Stackz and Allan Houston would be dissapointed.

Does this loss make Rubio stay away and go to Miami? the world my never know..... :eek7:

Rubio loves the bright lights, I'm sure he will sign with the Knicks to play with 2 top 5 overall players in Meloooooooo and Amareeeeee and the upcoming All-Star Landry Fields with Marc Gasol next year.

JohnBoy11

Banned
Rubio loves the bright lights, I'm sure he will sign with the Knicks to play with 2 top 5 overall players in Meloooooooo and Amareeeeee and the upcoming All-Star Landry Fields with Marc Gasol next year.
MELOOO and AAMMMAREEE are already top 10 players its time for Gasol and Rubio to finally make there marks are long as they dont demand MAX contracts.

:afro:

JohnBoy11

Banned
I hope it's at least 7 million away from a MAX. Thoughts?

We definitely have the Cap space. Walsh even said so. Thats ultimately what it comes down too and he CONFIRMED IT! Hell YEAHHHHH.

I cant stop singing " Im coming home, Im coming home..." Championship in the next few years for sure. HighFlyingJets guarantees it. Wish he posted here, he'd love this new Knicks thread. Everyone would enjoy his opinions.

You shoulda knew him man... Anyway, Landry Fields will be great hopefully he doesnt command to much dough.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Welcome To The Site

We need Rubio to beat ATL, Billups is killing the Knicks. Him and fields all just love to hype over assits but no rebounds for Philly Stackz

Once the Knicks hit a certain level of notoriety, the driftwood morons start pouring in.

Bumbling on about Rubio who is having a reasonably poor season in Europe, and dissing our backcourt, Billups in particular, the man who leads us to a defeat of Miami, at the same time.

Time to kick in the selective breeding, America.

JohnBoy11

Banned
Crazy⑧s;164626 said:
Once the Knicks hit a certain level of notoriety, the driftwood morons start pouring in.

Bumbling on about Rubio who is having a reasonably poor season in Europe, and dissing our backcourt, Billups in particular, the man who leads us to a defeat of Miami, at the same time.

Time to kick in the selective breeding, America.

Have you seen Rubio play in the NBA yet? No. Jennings struggled in Europe too and he's great on a crappy Bucks team.

Im tellin you man Rubio0o0 goes IN~!

petescud

Starter
76ers are the hotter team right now...or they are playing crappy teams...anyway who do we have if we finish 7th

miked1958

Rotation player
THERE GOES ONE OF OUR CRUCIAL MUST WIN GAMES>>>> Lol... this team cant play D. Come on.. 119 and 114 allowed to the CAVS... and chauncey was there for the first one, so dont say its because he is out. this is not acceptable... these guys are professionals when cant they figure out how to play a little D. guys like us can figure it out in REC Leagues...

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Howard sitting against Portland after exceeding the league limit of 16 technical fouls. He'll be out after every second one before the playoffs begin.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Huge win in ATL (or was it New York?) tonight! Keeping Philly on their toes.

The Heat lost AGAIN and dropped to third spot, so are currently our match up in the first round.

Amazing defensive effort from the boys tonight. All we need now is some offensive refinement. We need Melo on the block! The Milwaukee game was evidence of that.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Crazy⑧s;165152 said:
Huge win in ATL (or was it New York?) tonight! Keeping Philly on their toes.

The Heat lost AGAIN and dropped to third spot, so are currently our match up in the first round.

Amazing defensive effort from the boys tonight. All we need now is some offensive refinement. We need Melo on the block! The Milwaukee game was evidence of that.

The thing about the Heat is, and I watched the game against the Bulls today, Lebron insists on having the ball in his hands down the stretch. Wade needs to have the ball in the closing seconds. I'm very happy to say that Bron's heart pumps cool-aid making him pretty un-clutch. Wade on the other hand is gully. As long as their coach lets Bron try to finish games they'll have difficulty winning close ones down the stretch.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
The thing about the Heat is, and I watched the game against the Bulls today, Lebron insists on having the ball in his hands down the stretch. Wade needs to have the ball in the closing seconds. I'm very happy to say that Bron's heart pumps cool-aid making him pretty un-clutch. Wade on the other hand is gully. As long as their coach lets Bron try to finish games they'll have difficulty winning close ones down the stretch.

I just went back and checked the last plays of the quarter on LPB, and Lebron ran precisely! the same penetrate left from the top of the arc, only to get thwarted again.

Why can't these guys play together? I don't understand it?

Philly pulled out an OT win against GSW tonight behind a triple dip from Iguodala.

He's been their constant, but it's the bench combo of Young, Williams and Turner - who they got 59 combined points from tonight - as well as solid play from Brand and Holiday that is the backbone of their over achieving.

An excellent fast break and motion team with a lot of D to back it up. Really looking forward to our next encounter with them.:gony:

After tonights victory over the Utah Jazz, the Knicks are only 3 1/2 games back of Atlanta for the 5 seed.

One game @ a time, starting with Memphis, but I like our chances of passing Atlanta for the 5th seed.

Orlando could become just about impossible to catch for the 4th seed & home court advantage during the 1st round of the playoffs, but we have gained two full games on Orlando in as many nights. Went from 8 back to 6 back in an instant.

We still play Orlando two more times. Will we sweep or even split the two game series? Who knows, only time will tell, but I love the fact that both games are in MSG. Protect our home court & sweep those two games (which is possible) & the Knicks are 4 games back of Orlando with about 17-18 games left on the schedule. Orlando still has to play teams such as the Lakers, Bulls, Hawks & 76ers. Who knows what will happen?

I seriously doubt we can catch Orlando for the important 4th seed; but that still won't stop me from pulling for NY W's & ORL L's from here on out.

I'm verry excite about the Knick chances at getting 3 seed. Miami Heat is bad team and will not get better because James is not clutch and Wade wants him to be so they keep going to him down the stretch. I think Orlando is gonna fall apart, they can't keep shooting like this and Howard is gonna miss at least 5 games because he keep getting technical fowls.