Crucial Remainder - Monitoring Threat Teams - Playoff Match Ups - Critical Games

KingofNy

Starter
I think Mike Bibby is second guessing his decision to give the Washington Wizards back the 6 Million they owed him to go lose alongside of Lebum and D-Whistle. You could almost guarantee that he was one of the players crying Sunday after their loss to the Bulls. I'm loving it!!! :p

First & foremost... I'm not saying any of this will ever happen. A bunch of "what if's" is about to follow this post, but sports is all about dreaming. It's great to be realistic, which I always am; but it's an even better feeling to believe. This Knicks team has me feeling like I'm a kid in the 90's again. Hope this feeling lasts for 10+ years because sports can always keep you young @ heart.

The Knicks are what, 9 games back of Miami, with 19 games to go? Could you IMAGINE if the Knicks win our next 5 games (starting with Memphis & Dallas) for a 7 game win streak, while the Heat continue to lose their next 5 on a would be 10 game losing streak? Can you imagine being 4 games out of the 4 seed with 14 games left to make a run on a lost, broken, confused, down & out Heat team? Would become golden. If the Knicks get hot, & MIA continues to struggle like this? A chance for the 4th seed & home court advantage during the 1st round is... Still alive.

Either way, I see ORL passing MIA with Knicks passing ATL.

skisloper

Starter
I think Mike Bibby is second guessing his decision to give the Washington Wizards back the 6 Million they owed him to go lose alongside of Lebum and D-Whistle. You could almost guarantee that he was one of the players crying Sunday after their loss to the Bulls. I'm loving it!!! :p

He is crazy......

It's now a disaster in Miami. Chris Bosh is now expressing to the media, just how unhappy he really is with the Heat. He's making it known that he wants to be a large part of this Miami offense. He's making coments such as he wants the ball down low in the post more often. Too funny. All he's done, all year, is set picks & set up plays for both LeBron & Wade. He's tired of it. It won't be long before Wade starts to miss the days of LEADING the Heat as Mr.305-Wade County himself. Now? LeBron is making comments such as... "even if we lose every game from here on out, we'll still have a chance of making the playoffs". Thats negative thinking. His mind is in the gutter. LeBron is trying to "find himself" for the first time in his career. LeBron is making it known that they have a "chance" to end this 5 game losing streak against the Grizz who haven't won a game since the All-Star break. The Heat are done before it started; the ship has a leak & it's sinking in the Gulf of Mexico.

moneyg

Starter
i know its probaly impossible.. but id luv to play atlanta in the first round...

we would probably win it in 5..STAT completely punks hortford

These next two games, starting with Memphis tonight & Dallas tomorrow night are extremely important. It's now time for the Knicks to go on our first run with Carmelo & Amare leading the way.

Must win games if we plan on passing ATL for the 5 seed. As it stands, we're currently 3 games back of ATL; but could be 1.5 back in no time. Then the race is on.

It's an off night for ATL tonight; win against Memphis & we're 2.5 games back.

It's an off night for ATL tomorrow night; beat Dallas & we're 2 games back.

On Friday we have an off night, while ATL goes to Chicago to face the Bulls. If the Bulls protect home court & take out the Hawks... We're only 1.5 games back with 17 games left to catch Atlanta.

The sooner the better. We're 6 games back of ORL for the 4th seed & home court advantage during the 1st round. I'll continue to root against Orlando, but I won't think too much about the 4 seed until we pass ATL...The sooner the better.

miked1958

Rotation player
I think

It's now a disaster in Miami. Chris Bosh is now expressing to the media, just how unhappy he really is with the Heat. He's making it known that he wants to be a large part of this Miami offense. He's making coments such as he wants the ball down low in the post more often. Too funny. All he's done, all year, is set picks & set up plays for both LeBron & Wade. He's tired of it. It won't be long before Wade starts to miss the days of LEADING the Heat as Mr.305-Wade County himself. Now? LeBron is making comments such as... "even if we lose every game from here on out, we'll still have a chance of making the playoffs". Thats negative thinking. His mind is in the gutter. LeBron is trying to "find himself" for the first time in his career. LeBron is making it known that they have a "chance" to end this 5 game losing streak against the Grizz who haven't won a game since the All-Star break. The Heat are done before it started; the ship has a leak & it's sinking in the Gulf of Mexico.
I think the Grizz are one of the hotter teams in the NBA since allstar break, not a team that hasnt won a game since then. they currently have a 36-29 record (better then ours) and in last 4 games have beat the Spurs, Dallas and OKC while only losing to the Hornets. So if the Heat lose to the Lakers to make it 6 in a row, I see know reason why the Grizz cant make it 7... lol.

Last edited:

miked1958

Rotation player
I think the Grizz are one of the hotter teams in the NBA since allstar break, not a team that hasnt won a game since then. they currently have a 36-29 record (better then ours) and in last 4 games have beat the Spurs, Dallas and OKC while only losing to the Hornets. So if the Heat lose to the Lakers to make it 6 in a row, I see know reason why the Grizz cant make it 7... lol.
they also have one of the tougher schedules. look at who they play. Us, Miami, Lakers, knicks, (jazz & pacers) then boston, Bulls and Spurs. Thats crazy

miked1958

Rotation player
Hey did any of you guys realize that Lebron and his Dream Team just lost their 21st game this year with 18 left. Does anyone know how many games he and the Cavs lost ALL OF LAST SEASON??? LOL. Yes you guessed it, only 21.... SO he leaves a team that according to him had no STARs except him, for South Beach. Gets there and makes a statement that they will win 6or7 Championships AND win at least 72 regular season games. HAHA Lebron, u will lose your 22nd game thursday night against LA and own a 6game losing streak. HOw many 6 game losing streaks you think the Cavs had in that 61win season last yr?? not to many i bet

miked1958

Rotation player
Philly

Hey did any of you guys realize that Lebron and his Dream Team just lost their 21st game this year with 18 left. Does anyone know how many games he and the Cavs lost ALL OF LAST SEASON??? LOL. Yes you guessed it, only 21.... SO he leaves a team that according to him had no STARs except him, for South Beach. Gets there and makes a statement that they will win 6or7 Championships AND win at least 72 regular season games. HAHA Lebron, u will lose your 22nd game thursday night against LA and own a 6game losing streak. HOw many 6 game losing streaks you think the Cavs had in that 61win season last yr?? not to many i bet
Man. Philly up 101-96 on OKC with just over a minute left. They are going to win again and keep the pressure on us.

miked1958

Rotation player
wow. durant with a 2pter with 14seconds left, the durant blocks a shot and hits a 3pter to tie it at 101. 6 seconds left philly ball time out. Philly turnover... 1.9 left OKC ball in timeout. Durant missed 3pter at buzzer. OT

Pricey

Rotation player
wow. durant with a 2pter with 14seconds left, the durant blocks a shot and hits a 3pter to tie it at 101. 6 seconds left philly ball time out. Philly turnover... 1.9 left OKC ball in timeout. Durant missed 3pter at buzzer. OT

OKC wins in OT :thumbsup:

It's been an overall great night of Knicks basketball.

Knicks with a strong road win against a streaking Memphis team, gained 1/2 games on ATL (only 2.5 back of the 5 seed) & the Thunder beat the 76ers thanks to Durant. 1.5 up on the 6ers.

On a side note; I just switched to the Magic+Kings game. There is still hope for the 4 seed & home court during the 1st round. Never thought I'd be able to say that last week.

Kings up 8 heading into the 2nd. Dalembert with 2 quick fouls but the dude is a beast & fighting with Howard like no tomorrow on defense. He's a true center for sure.

Don't look now, but if the Kings upset the Magic... The Knicks would have then gained a full 3 games on Orlando in as many nights/games. ORL would be on a 3 game skid.

We could trail ORL by only 5 games before the nights over with. 8 to 5 in a split second. & we still play ORL two more times. Both games in NY too. Sweep em & we only have to make up 3 games. We can get to 4.5 with a W tomorrow over Dallas.

Kings ball, Magic up 1 with 1;40 left. Damn they had this game but Nelson went off during the 4th. I'll tell you what though, this Cousins kid is pretty damn good.

Come on Kings...

Well Kings ball but Magic got this one. Magic up 5 with 40 seconds left. Oh well, 2.5 back of 5th. Would have loved to dream about the 4th seed. As it remains; Magic up 6 on the Knicks. Big differnce than 5. Damn you Kings...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
lets get that 5 spot!! were getting into our rhythm and starting to work like a well oiled machine; if we beat dallas tomorrow i dont see why we cant roll out a nice long win streak taking us into the orlando matchup lets do this

Hopefully Miami can drop down to 4th spot and then we move up to 5th and then we embarrass them, i'm really confident that we can beat them in a series, they don't have anyone to contain STAT. There homecourt advantage doesn't really mean much and I think Melo and STAT can easily outscore Lebron and DWade and if our bench can score like they have been doing in the past 3 games than that series will be an easy steak dinner.

We should go no worse than 15-3 the rest of the way. That gives us 49 wins. I really dont care who we play in the first round as long as its not Orlando. I think we can beat every other team out there including the Celts...