Houston or Crawford??

Whos Gonna start more games this season?

• Houston

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crawford

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JJtheKnick

Starter
its really hard to say. i want crawford to start but i think its going to be allan just because hes been here longer and when healthy he a better player.

dacash

Benchwarmer
no matter who starts we will have a high priced shootibg guard on the bench,auctually three with anderson and penny

JJtheKnick

Starter
i heard on the news last night that the knicks picked him up because they dident feel houston would last the hole season. they also said its a good pickup because he can be a good backlup for houston

i think crawford is better actually. he has improving his game each season, and probably will get even better in new york.

but houston already has a history in new york, he went to the nba finals, playoffs... i like a lot of him too, but last season he got injurie too many times and couldnt has a good season, like other ones.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Allan Houston hung 53 Pts. Last year on Kobe and the Lakers...This can't be a serious question. We Houston is healthy & aggressive, he can be dominant.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
I say start Houston and bring Crawford off the bench. Rotate Houston, Crawford and Marbury throughout the game so that all of them get rest and there are always two of them on the court at a given time.

starpula

Benchwarmer
dont forget having a little fun with all three in the line up for some stretches. against an east team with no size (bucks, nets, philly) we can run and gun with those three and a combo of JYD, Sweet, KT, and hopefully dampier on the floor.

kevin

Benchwarmer
Houston, Crawford isnt a pure shooter. Houston is proven crawford isnt, dont forget what houston is capable of.

JJtheKnick

Starter
houstons shooting is the kninks offence. with out his who will be the pure shooter. i know crawford can shoot be he is no allan houston.

commonse

Benchwarmer
Crawford is younger, more extreme and can show more to the people than Houston even if Allan is a better player yet...
Lets just give like 25-30 minutes to H20 as a 6th man!!

GO KNICKS! GO STARBURY!

Bobnbuu

Rookie
Houston is the Captain and will always be a starter, unless he's injured, which is the only legitimate argument about whether he will play.

JJtheKnick

Starter
Bobnbuu said:
Houston is the Captain and will always be a starter, unless he's injured, which is the only legitimate argument about whether he will play.

good point i forgot about that. houston is the captain how the hell is a captain ganna come off the bench. he has to start. maybe we can move crawford the the SF position. just a thought????

JJtheKnick

Starter
its simple crawford came here for two things.......

1. for his skill, anytime you can add a player that can shoot and play the game like that its great. also he is a great force off the bench.

2. if houston goes down, crawford is insurance the knicks know that if houston gets hurt again they need a good shooter playing SG.

WiL8000

Rotation player
I'm not sure how it will all play out with Crawford's time in games. What is really concerning me is the lack of emphasis on defense. Jerome Williams is a plus in that category, but it also comes down to defensive plays and traps to disrupt the oposition's offense.

JJtheKnick

Starter
yea thats why we need a good center to gaurd the low post. and dampier was it but he is probably gone so kurt, sweetney, nazr and baker have pick up the slack to little more.