Knicks V Jazz - Mon, March 7

After that 1st Q... Wow. On pace to score 160 while holding Utah under 100 (96). May not happen, but this game has blow out written all over it.

Carmelo was a freaking force there in the 1st.

Lets go into the half up by at least 30 & end the game before it started.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
This is the play I'm talking about, and have been talking about .

212OffenseB.GIF

Diagram E but with the 2 guard on the far 45 and variations of the man at the ⑤: Williams is usually there as he was for STAT's contorting pass against Atlanta.

STAT's ④ and Melo's ③

I like to call it the Vortex Of Non Consent.

I would love for D'Antoni to study the Phil Jackson triangle O's, especially the way the Bulls ran the triangle & bring it out during the playoffs when running some half court sets. Shock the hell out of our 1st round opponent.

miked1958

Rotation player
not scoring at same pace 1st

I would love for D'Antoni to study the Phil Jackson triangle O's, especially the way the Bulls ran the triangle & bring it out during the playoffs when running some half court sets. Shock the hell out of our 1st round opponent.
But who could of expected them to stay that hot. Someone said we were on pace to score 160. things like that never work out. Lets just keep the lead over 10to15 points and get another W. Thats what its all about, padding those wins as you work your way toward the best position for Post Season

KingofNy

Starter
JJ's offense is comical. That dude couldn't hit a layup in his dreams. He should give young kids hope though that you can suck and still make it to the NBA. Knicks overall are looking good though.

miked1958

Rotation player
as long as he keeps giving us good defensive minutes and is productive in that way, then its okay. If he can make stops for us and get rebounds then its all good.

Your right, Jeffries is awful on offense, but then again so was Anthony Mason for the most part & you remember our Foward JR Reed I believe his name was? Dude was horrible.

The good news is; we don't need Jeffries to put up numbers on offense, because his defensive intensity, heart, hustle & toughness is exactly what this defense was lacking from the Center position. He's not scared to bang.

miked1958

Rotation player
looks like we are only going to put up half the amount of points we put up in the 1st quarter. Lucky for us Utah has not put up that much more the we have only outscoring us by 3pts in the quarter so far.

miked1958

Rotation player
Way To Close Out The Quarter!!!

looks like we are only going to put up half the amount of points we put up in the 1st quarter. Lucky for us Utah has not put up that much more the we have only outscoring us by 3pts in the quarter so far.
The Knicks score the final 5 points of the quarter to outscore Utah by 2pts and add to their lead which has now grown to 18. Awesome!@
We need to keep up the same intensity in the 3rd and build on that lead somemore and stretch it to a 30points lead. Then we can sit all the starters in the 4th quarter during garbage time.