Knicks @ Hawks 3/6 6:30 PM

How do you view the Hawks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The South, especially Tampa, Miami & Atlanta are FULL of New Yorkers. You should see the Yankees show up in THOUSANDS against the Rays @ the Trop. Even since the Rays been good... It's still 55-45 Rays but it used to be 70-30 Yankees.

NicksKnicks... I agree, its hard to believe Fields is a rookie... Dude plays like a seasoned vet. Oh my god MY HEART stopped when I seen Melo on the ground in PAIN. Wow. What a relief. Talk to Amare about them shades Melo lol

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
That looked kinda intentional i you ask me!! Melo should be more of a point forward and distribute the ball today w/o billups in the lineup. TD can knock down shots and wont have toworry about the pg responsibilities. If fields gets aggressive,the hawks wont stop him man to man.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Sheldon williams gotta getout the game ASAP! He let crawford walk by him fora layup. He's supposed to be the lanlord right? Block a shot clown!!! Sorry about venting lol

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
I must admit I like what I have seen from Jeffries so far on D, took a nice charge early as well.

la2ny

Starter
This has playoff game written all over it.

There is no fluidity to both offenses and its very physical out there.

knicks.

Rookie
Fields the bossss. but our d is terrible just giving up the paint and looking stupid when playing against the pick and roll... as usual