Knicks @ Hawks 3/6 6:30 PM

How do you view the Hawks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
We cannot, I repeat cannot let joe johnson get going. Fields is playingsolid D, our weakside rotations are slow tho. Gotta play team D

@NickKnicks... Spot on. He does remind you of a 90's Knicks type of player. Reminds me our very own John Starks, just a much better temper-cool-calm & collected Starks. But thats also what I loved about Starks; his heart, fight & toughness. Dude was a little crazy ahah but I loved every second of it.

Won't be long before Fields is considered one of the better peremeter defenders in the league. Already considered the Knicks best outside defender.

la2ny

Starter
Melos' elbow must be bad he hasn't shot right for extended periods of times.

Plus he needs some STAT googles! Then he will be healthy:cool:

@YungMelo, spot on with the whole cant afford to let Joe Johnson get streaky. Same goes for Crawford. First thing that came to mind watching Crawford come off the bench was damn, cant let this dude get hot. Crawford was the player I enjoyed most during our ugly years. Still wish we had JC on the roster. Fields & Crawford would have made for a special duo @ the SG position.

2 point game... But our defense played with heart. Could come down to the wire but once Melo gets going I like our chances.

5204318590d58c153afab.jpg

:beer::beer::beer:

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Solid half. I facepalmed at that 4-point play at the end though, but it looks like we are playing solid defense with hustle, which is always a good sign. From what I've seen it looks like we're rebounding well, and that Fields dunk was nasty too.

Hopefully we can keep it up come 2nd half, we really cannot let Johnson or Crawford get hot, because if they do, then we are in trouble.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
You know Melo's feeling outta sorts when he takes off the headband..

He needs to get to the rim and try to draw some fouls.

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
i like Melo's play. His shot aint dropping so now hes becoming the facilitator, drawing the double and passing out to STAT.

wow... You all WATCHING Fields play PEREMETER defense?!? And look @ this lady talking about Defense & thinking we have solid pieces in Fields, Jeffries, Douglas etc etc... I'm telling you... I LOVE this woman as an announcer. She's not ESPN corny-cheesy... Shes serious about her career.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
So they can oerturn that call but not the one where williams dove out of bounds wich was off him??? And doris burke STFU, that was all fields D, jeffries was lost on that play

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Seriously? We're doing what everyone said we would, and that's stopping the ball in the hands of either Melo or STAT.

I haven't seen more than 2 drawn up plays this quarter.

If Melo's having such a crap shooting night, don't give him the ball on the perimeter! Let him move on the baseline and set the guy a pick if you want him to get back in the game! ****!