Melo and STAT Superstar treatment?

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
This is my first thread so dont go too hard on me, its just my opinion lol. As we all know, Melo and STAT are both "Superstars" in this league, but I question their "Superstar" status'. They both have olympic gold medals, multiple all-star game appearences, and large reputations around the league from fans. ie jersey sales, twitter followers, etc... The thing that is bothering me is that Kobe, Lebron, wade, howard, and even durant get "superstar" treatment from the league when it comes to their gameplay, ot our stars though.

If you watch close in games, Melo and STAT are equal to the previously mentioned players talent wise, but I have yet to see them get to the line as frequent as they should. Yea they may shoot 6-8 freethrows a game, but how many times have you saw a play with one of them where there should of been a whistle? I see that more with them too than anybody in the league, considering how much as they go to the basket strong plus contact. I feel they should be rewarded more. What you guys think?

Lechoke could get away with murder because he's NBA's media darling. It'll be the same with Blake Griffin from next season onwards. Every damn day there is something about Griffin on the NBA website really really annoying and boring. Yes that kid can play, but....

I think you are spot on, some of the decisions against our superstars this season have been surprising. Especially against Melo. Normally things like that don't get called against superstars. STAT got away with a few travels though.

Another thing I've noticed is that Wade gets a call in his favour every time he attacks the basket. It's like the 'Dwayne Wade Rule'. Even if there is no real contact or minimal contact they sponsor him free throws. He's definitely the referee's favourite player. The amount of free throws he got in the 2006 finals was embarrassing and nothing else. Hasn't changed much since then.

With neutral refs MIami would be at about .600 maybe under. Lechoke and Wade live on their advantage regarding refereeing decisions.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Lechoke could get away with murder because he's NBA's media darling. It'll be the same with Blake Griffin from next season onwards. Every damn day there is something about Griffin on the NBA website really really annoying and boring. Yes that kid can play, but....

I think you are spot on, some of the decisions against our superstars this season have been surprising. Especially against Melo. Normally things like that don't get called against superstars. STAT got away with a few travels though.

Agreed! Blake is a train on that track, and for wade its just rediculous. Just makes me wonder though, if it was wade or kobe in Melo's shoes, would they call a charge for the game? TWICE? I doubt it

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
I figured I would bring this back up since we all saw the refs Fu*k us out of agame yesterday.

Yea Melo played a terrible game offensively last night, but that does NOT mean trash him in the closing of a game.

Tooo may times this year he ha been called for offensive fouls with the game on the line. 2 charges on made buckets at the buzzer. The worst call of all was with :21 seconds left and they call that bullsh*t offensive foul.

You can nit pick about everyones game yesterday, but we hadthe lead with under a minute and were CHEATED out of it on BS.

Twice STAT dunked on 2 celdiks defenders with no call, yet ray allen got that puss and1 on TD. Not to mention that phantom call on Melo on pierce in the corner. This sh*t has to stop.

All the people that play ball KNOW the refs ar part of the game and SHOULD be able to be blamed for blown games. Cal it wa you want, that was our game to win, and it was stripped.

THE NBA: Where CHEATING HAPPENS!!!