Knicks @ Grizz: Bi-Winning...Winning Here, Winning There

welcometonycity

Rotation player
We get it poppin ain't no black and yellow to it, just a black headband like Melo do it!!!!!

Maino - Yeah Carmelo ..... On repeat right now, y'all should do the same.

iJoe

Rotation player
Damn knicks tryin to give me a heart attack whew.

I dont like how the knicks devolved into a 1v1 team in the 4th.... granted that melo is probably thrilled to get single coverage though

We already have more road wins than ever in the past 7 years! Go knicks

la2ny

Starter
Like I said in the op
LEB61.jpg

GoNYK127

Benchwarmer
Damn knicks tryin to give me a heart attack whew.

I dont like how the knicks devolved into a 1v1 team in the 4th.... granted that melo is probably thrilled to get single coverage though
^ This.. The entire game we're moving without the ball and moving the ball extremely well and put up 30+ each quarter.. Then the start of the 4th, what do we do? We go 1 on 1 the entire quarter

nuckles2k2

Superstar
That's a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad man.

I think that thread about "who do you want taking the last shot?" should be closed. Dude is a big shot taker and a big shot maker. Don't **** with him.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I never had any doubt Melo'd make that shot.. The boy's got ice water flowing thru his veins. Some playerz got it, most don't..

Last edited:

miked1958

Rotation player
hey speaking of LeBron and the Heat. I posted this in the top8 thread, but. DId anyone notice something. Miami lost their 21st game the other night with the SUPER TEAM. the team they said would win 6or7 titles before having 1 practice. the team that said they would get 72 reg season wins this year. Yes 21st loss. Why is that something of note for the BIG 3. Well. last year in a full Season with the Cavs guess how many losses Lebron suffered. 21. lol. he will have more losses as of tomorrow night when the lakers kill them then he had all of last year with the Cavs..haha

iJoe

Rotation player
^this these refs callin most bs calls ive ever seen im suprised they didnt say off knicks after it went through the guy on memphis's legs (btw anyone know who that was i didnt' pick it up)

Was mike conley.... absolutely awesome choke as he was too eager to get the ball to the scorching randolph

Wow... What a game. Could have been a heart-breaking loss, we played great after 3 & almost fell apart during the 4th but tonight was an overall GREAT win. Carmelo is amazing.

Sons of Thunder

Benchwarmer
Not even the refs could hold us down tonight. Amazing win. I'm on a high. Carmelo is an ice-cold assassin.

TD had a great game with 18-10, but made some mistakes that showed his inexperience. He'll get better with time.

iJoe

Rotation player
We definitely got lucky with the conley choke and melo's game saver.

If we had lost we'd all be talkin about the horrible shot selection and 1v1 of douglas and melo posting up so far from behind the arc

KingCharles34

All Star
Only 2 and a half behind the Hawks and one and a half up on Philly. I think the Magic would be a tougher 1st round opponent then the Heat