Knicks @ Grizz: Bi-Winning...Winning Here, Winning There

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Nervousness aside, I luv wins like this.

Winning a close game like we did tnite builds team confidence. Playerz start to get a sense that no matter what type of adversity they face they'll find a way to win. Conversely when you lose close games confidence tends to go the other way.

You never wanna lose a lead like that, but if you can pull it out in the end it bodes well for your team. Good win..

Who got the gameday thread tomorrow? I'm on schedule but I cant compete with ya'll. You all do an outstanding job with these threads. Thanks for making the gameday threads & this site a great place to talk Knicks basketball. Sucks for me though, starting Saturday I go back to work after my much needed two week vacation & won't be able to post that often anymore. I'll still in the gameday threads & stick around for about an hour or so after the game. You all make for a strong Knicks fan base. Never seen anything like it. Thanks & thanks for dealing with my post whoring ways this past week lol it's been fun though.

la2ny

Starter
Who got the gameday thread tomorrow? I'm on schedule but I cant compete with ya'll. You all do an outstanding job with these threads. Thanks for making the gameday threads & this site a great place to talk Knicks basketball. Sucks for me though, starting Saturday I go back to work after my much needed two week vacation & won't be able to post that often anymore. I'll still in the gameday threads & stick around for about an hour or so after the game. You all make for a strong Knicks fan base. Never seen anything like it. Thanks & thanks for dealing with my post whoring ways this past week lol it's been fun though.
Awww man you sure, I mean my 1st game thread was a complete disaster and we lost lol. If your sure you wont then I'll take it over for you though. Also Sucks you won't be able to post as often wish you the best w/ work and all :thumbsup:

knicksin60

Starter
Carmelo is 10x the player that Lebron is in the clutch. Lebron chokes in front of half empty arenas. His career would have gone down quicker than Kwame Brown's had he made his decision to sign with the Knicks.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
The more this team rounds into form, the more I respect Amare for taking the 100 mill and coming here. He's been worth every p3nny.

Last edited:
You make a good point la2ny... I gotta get some experience to earn a spot off the bench come next year. Also, if we win the championship I wanna say I made a minor impact lol. I'll try my best for tomorrows TNT game. When should I make it? Tonight or tomorrow? Gonna put some time into it too.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
You make a good point la2ny... I gotta get some experience to earn a spot off the bench come next year. Also, if we win the championship I wanna say I made a minor impact lol. I'll try my best for tomorrows TNT game. When should I make it? Tonight or tomorrow? Gonna put some time into it too.

You should make it tomorrow bro you will have plenty of time. Just chill out tnite and enjoy the win my brotha

iSaYughh

Starter
Rightous.

This savory win should bring back, and correct, memories of Melo haters who talked about him like a punk, ignoring his epic Cuse title as a frosh, and league leading ways in game winners....

Props to welcometonycity, aka KO Pitbull of Truth, for again for holding this fort down and keeping it cool by keeping the faith up, and prophesizing another Knick win, that we'd deliver the needed victory. :peace:

KingofNy

Starter
The game was fixed and we still won

+100000000

I could see it happening all game... The refs we're 100% working to keep the game close and as the game went on their calls against us got worse with each passing minute. The phantom and-1 against Melo was the breaking point for me. Thank God we got Melo. Even the refs couldn't beat us tonight. What a great win!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
that shot by carmelo was something else; whoever said Melo and Mare cant coexist is stupid they wanted to play together and they play different positions and styles meaning they open up the game for each other, our defense is still a little shaky but were figuring it out and getting better at that end by the game. Toney D was amazing yet again, i see the potential in em and i feel he can reach it; he's been playing with swag recently and i love it just hope he can continue to do that when he returns to the bench. him playing at this level as a 6th man would be huge for us especially for a playoff run. how bout my boy Mason earning those minutes dudes getting his touch back.

TakMan

Rotation player
Carmelo is 10x the player that Lebron is in the clutch.

My 3 month old kitten is 10x the player that Lebron is in the clutch. Question is, can Anthony, Billups, and Stoudamire along with our role players match the heat in a best of 7 playoff series. I believe that the rapidity in which this new team is gelling leaves a lot of hope for a surprisingly successful playoff display.

j14pqp.jpg

mafra

Legend
It's almost like the kNicks traded for a PG... Who is this Douglas? I credit MD for unleashing the MASON. A fiery beast from the depths of Sheol.

Anthony is 21-44 shooting "game-winning shots (team tied or down by 1 or 2 w/ less than 24 seconds left)... TOPS in the NBA since 1996. CLUTCH.